What do yous guys do on sick days?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnforgettableLemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I'm having an in-bedroom concert festival with my DVD player.
1. Red Hot Chili Peppers (Off the Map)
2. Bryan Adams (Slane, Ireland 2000)
3. Dave Matthews Band (Listener Supported)
4. Oasis (Familiar to Millions)
5. The Who (Live at Royal Albert Hall)
6. U2 (Elevation 2001, Boston)

------------------
"Shame on you! Ugly baby judges you!"

Lie in bed and drink lots of liquids
smile.gif

*Get well soon*
biggrin.gif

------------------
I love the way you look at me, I love all the things you do.

My last real sick day I slept most of the day. I did read "At the End of the World" when I was awake, and not 'indisposed'.

I took a 'sick day' a few weeks ago though, because my boyfriend was off work on holidays. I had to get up at 7am though to call in. So I watched the Boston DVD, then Rattle n' Hum. When my honey got up we ordered pizza, and watched the first 6 episodes of season 2 of the Soprano's-cuddled on the couch in our PJ's. It was a great day!!

yesterday i went to the pub. now i have to go to work today and i really am sick! boo to hangovers...

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

I used to save my sick days for fun things and coem into work when I was sick. Now with college, I Work very little and can usualyl get the day off anyway.

If I am actually sick enough to call inf orm work, I Am usually too sick to enjoy doing anything

--------------------
tinynick.jpg

Steve

I have never called in sick in 14 years with my current job!

My worst stretch was doing Jury duty during the same week I had strept throat. Still put in my 45 hours!
cool.gif

Just dedicated I guess.

Catch up on all the work that's mounted up and convinced me to take a sick day to catch up.

Well, that's the theory. In practice I surround myself with my favourite books, videos and CDs, drink numerous mugs of hot chocolate and fall asleep with my dog by my side.

And I usually spend even more time on AIM than usual ;-)

When I was in junior high and high school, when I was home sick I would watch Beatles movies--Help! and A Hard Days Night.

------------------
Such a nice day
Let it go...

Back
Top Bottom