What do you wear on your feet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i've been wearing the same tennis shoes for several years now. i dont even know what brand they are. me thinks its time to go shopping.

I like my Nikes - the new ones with the cool springy sole things are awesome! I get shin splints real bad while running and they really seem to help me!

I don't buy brand shoes like Nike etc. I do like different looking shoes, usually ones that are pink. My favourite ones that I have been wearing a lot of at the moment are pink polka dot ones that look like converse trainers but at the back they have like a little frill in the material. A girl in my class complimented them last week as I was walking down the stairs to my french class. I almost fell down showing them off to her. :laugh:

1J892_400.jpg

:heart: :drool:

Converse, uh, the roll-down ones. Or they were supposed to be roll-down except I can't ever get them to do it so I just wear them as high-tops. Red and black.

1J827_220.jpg

(Never realized how much I like shoes till I started looking at the site... :drool: )

New Balance, the most comfortable sneakers I've ever had

Clarks shoes for me too, I love the clogs - the only brand I've found that really fits my feet and is comfortable

For running shoes - I have a pair of Nike Shox (grrreat) and another pair of Nike Air Max.

I like Diesel for a casual/fun shoe.

And my beloved Birkenstocks.

I have long skinny feet so I have a really problem with shoes. I hate them :mad:

My joggers are Brooks which is apparently a tyre company. They are really comfy. I stood on one of those computer thingies to get the right shoes.

In summer I wear homyped sandals.

In winter I wear Doc Martens - shoes and boots.

At home I'm always barefoot. As soon as I walk in the door, the shoes come off.

The classic low top black Chuck Taylor's. Leather flip flops from Hollister.

Those are just about the only two pairs of footwear I ever use.

I have a fantastic pair of tan Vans, but I lost one so now I only have one Van.
I try not to wear shoes. I most often wear my leather Colorado clogs as I have to wear stupid closed toed shoes in the studio, so this is a compromise.

I dont like 'brands' usually though. Says the mother of a 2 year old with $60 Reeboks :mad: But they have diamentes :love:
:mad:
I didn't buy them for her though.

Mainly Skechers, but i recently bought a lovely pair of black sandals! They are Hush puppies!

wolfeden said:
work boots from Galls.com (PD/FD/EMS supplier)
...or barefoot. I'm apparently part hobbit.
Explains the height thing anyway...

hobbit....thanks...almost forgot I had to do something today.

:|

Back
Top Bottom