What do you wear on your feet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
While still working on becoming the next Imelda, this thread has made me realise that ALL of my shoes are black!

I have black patent leather stilletos :drool: , black boots, black sandals (a number of pairs), and my latest acquisition was a very pointy toed pair with a strap around the ankle :drool: (a friend very kindly drove all over Perth trying to get my size).

i love to wear sandals, even in the wintertime if i can. failing that, i've got tons of cute shoes. in fact, last weekend i bought a brand new pair of tennis shoes. they're nikes that are mostly pink and silver. the last time i bought tennis shoes was back in 97! :ohmy:

i have a pair of merrell hiker/runner-type shoes that i wear just for casual wear, but i LOVE my john fluevog mary janes :drool:

i also have a pair of tall knee-high black leather boots, for those sexy occasions. :sexywink:

Last edited:
The Brooks Glycerin 3

glycerinmens_o_RT8.jpg

I have a pretty solid collection of running shoes (I work at a running store right now). If anyone ever wants to know which shoes I think are worth your money and which are not......

In the winter I mostly wear LL Bean comfort slides. In the summer I wear Birkenstocks. To concerts I wear black lace up work boots.

No socks. Ever. Not when it's cold. Not in boots. Hate socks. I used to get in trouble in high school because socks were part of the uniform and I didn't wear them.

....Steve Kilbey says he's learned never to trust anyone wearing brown shoes/boots.... :wink:

Last edited:
DiGi said:
The Brooks Glycerin 3

glycerinmens_o_RT8.jpg

I have a pretty solid collection of running shoes (I work at a running store right now). If anyone ever wants to know which shoes I think are worth your money and which are not......

Oh wow! I had never heard of Brooks before I bought these ones. I don't know what mine are called. They have Hydroflow, Vapor, and DRB written on them. The 7 is yellow, the shoe is white with grey bits.

I was so hesitant at purchasing them as I had never heard of Brooks. But I did buy them and they are really comfy.

Heels.
Very high.
97 % of the day.
1% sports shoes when I work out.
1% flipflops when I faff around at home.
1% barefoot when I sleep.

:)

I am known to my friends and family as the Shoe Bitch. I have about 400 pairs of shoes--all kinds-heels, flats, flip-flops. I love Birkenstocks the best-they last 4-ever and very comfortable. I just got a new pair--they are called Catalina Platform--retro design.

dm146011004.jpg

or

10074_019161_1.jpg

the tongues look a little different, though.

Last edited:
I have almost 30 pairs of shoes, I think. :reject:

They run the gamut from super-comfy vegan Birkenstocks to 3- or 4-inch heels, from Doc Marten Mary Janes (serious contenders for favorite shoes) to black "hooker" boots. And I have 3 pairs of bedroom slippers (including a pair that look like cows).

Today it's New Balance 556s, though, since I'm planning some relaxing outdoor activities for later. These are the ones with the little pink ribbons for...I think it was Walk for the Cure.

I wear flip-flops around the house and when I feel like being casual. I have some black shoes, some flat and some with 4-inch heels :drool: and I have a pair of Nikes that are black and purple. I try to go barefoot in the house, but the central air makes the place freezing.

Back
Top Bottom