What do you want for Christmas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny Swallow

Bad Daddy Johnny
3349944%3B23232%7Ffp34%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C243%3A789ot1lsi

You've been extra naughty this year!!!

I certainly wouldn't want that thing coming down my chimney, luckily for me though that I dont have a chimney- ho, ho, ho!!!

anyway I reckon by Chrissy time I will be wanting a copy of the new greatest hits from ol U2- now that would make a fine chrissy pressie:)

and Johnny what happened to your old sig???? I really liked that one- made me laugh heaps, I like the Fred one but it just dosn't have the same impact as that other loser kind of guy that you had on there before..........:p

Fred Durst scares me and so does that pic of Santa, don't make me sit on his lap!

All I wan't for Christmas is my two front teeth, my two front teeth... :lol:

Last edited:
I have everything is need and some things i want. I am happy. Let the white beard man go to Africa, this time.

For Christmas, I'd like to see my sweetie again...but I spent last Christmas with him and missed spending it with my family (especially my sister), so we gotta take turns!

*wants to have it all......*

I :heart: Christmas!!!

I would like to go to Dublin again this year with some Christmas money-so much fun!

It's too hot for Chirstmas

Christmas....who's thinking about Christmas? It's the middle of summer for God's sake. Don't rush it! :scream: :no: :angry: I want more summer!

Back
Top Bottom