WHAT DO YOU WANT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would say "C".

I feel that it is silly to have a Radiohead Forum on a U2 board. If you want to talk about Radiohead then go to the Radiohead Board. It is nice once in a while to talk about non-u2 topics, and that is why I like "Free Your Mind", and "Lemonade Stand", and why I feel that a "Non-U2 Music" Forum would be a welcome addition.

If we have a Radiohead Forum, that does that mean that we have to open to Forum's for other bands. Hey, we should proboablly have a DMB Forum, a R.E.M. Forum, a Pearl Jam Forum, and a Tragically Hip Forum for us Canadians. It could really get out of hand!!!

i know it would make sense about going out and finding a radiohead forum, ive tried and im currently apart of ateaseweb.com

however, it sucks and heres the main, key part:

it is far more interesting for me to talk about radiohead with people i already know, such as you know, interferencers, than it is talking to some freak nazi-communist. i really dont get along well with a bunch of the posters out there, and people here have a much higher tolerance for me here!
biggrin.gif

really, just leave it the way it is. if something needs the change, then change another forum like poopaganda or whatever. that forum gets NOTHING in ways of attention.

------------------
-Cloyd
-Balls McCone
-Cloyd (again)
-Blattus
-Box Bran-Delle

B.

------------------
"Find the meaning of the act, remember how it goes
Every time you take the water and you swim against the flow
The world is all around us, the days are flying past
And fear is so contagious, but I?m not afraid to laugh"

Neil Finn

There's nothing wrong with this forum.
Lately there's too much discussing of forums rather than discussions in forums.

I think people probably got pissed off at this forum because this site has thousands of users and only a small number like Radiohead, so maybe they thought it was redundant. I'm not saying I do but maybe that's why.

Does anyone remember that guy from the UK called "unborn chikken"? He was around feedback ages ago and always talked about Radiohead long before Rouge and the Bear.Where are you unborn chikken?
Bear did you frighten him away with your hairy nonunderarms?

B.

Seems to be doing fine as an exclusive Radiohead forum. If it doesn't maintain that interest, then sure, merge it with an "All non-U2 bands" forum.

Other Radiohead forums do exist on the web, but it's enjoyable to discuss the band with Interferencers. If you check out those other forums, you'll find that the discussions generally aren't as rich or interesting as what we're used to at Interference.

To be honest, I got the impression that this forum was created because Elvis was in a Radiohead phase at the time. I'm not saying this is bad.

I think the more forums, the better.
So, either B or C.

deathbear, this is how you spell 'implement', freakhead.

foray

C, make it for all bands, and if over 50% of those threads tend to be about radiohead than make another radiohead only one
smile.gif

Originally posted by njf77:
C)I have nothing against Radiohead, but don't they have there own website/forum?

I agree. :p

I don't come here at all, but since there's so much discussion on the "Don't expect, Suggest" forum decided to see what is up in here...

Definitely ...C

------------------
Love will make you mine...
Creep up from behind...
Get you jumping out of your skin...
Angel, it's sink or swim.

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

C
biggrin.gif

------------------
I'm only asking, but I think you know.

"This is so bad it's gone way past good and back to bad again." - Enid, Ghost World.

B, definately.

It depends on what people want to discuss, and people seem to want to discuss Radiohead, so leave it. It doesn't hurt anything.

C. It makes more sense, and would get more traffic to this forum.

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

Back
Top Bottom