What do you want???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
What is the one material thing that currently burning a hole in your mind right now?

For me, I want a kayak and all the necessary accessories. Right now. Tired of waiting and mulling it over.

What do you want?

Nothing material.

I just want some more free time and to see the boyfriend. He's flying home on Thursday night, I haven't seem him in a month so I'm more than happy with that. :D

The derailer components on my bike are all slightly off, plus the chain is rusted. I've just started road working my dog. I'd like a new bike...

I also want a male German Shepherd puppy out of Ingodd's Albert, Hawk v. Eichenluft, Margman Torsten, or Teejay v. Wilhendorf. :D

Since my car just bought the farm Tuesday I'd like a running & structurally sound vehicle. :sigh:

i want it all
money fast cars diamond rings gold chains champagne
shit every damn thing
i want it all
houses expenses my own business a truck and a couple of benzes
i want it all
brand new socks and drawers
and i'm ballin' everytime i stop to talk to y'all
i want it all all all all
i want it all all all all

29_harding_1.jpg

i really hope someone gets this.

Last edited:
Right now, what I want most is to be healthy enough to have a beer. I had mono last fall, then was better for a few months, but now it's mysteriously come back. It's not as bad as it was the first time, but my liver and spleen aren't too happy, so obviously alcohol is out of the question for me for awhile. But with summer coming, I'm hoping I'll be healthy enough to kick back with some friends and a few beers soon.

I finally broke down and bought a Wii last week, after wanting one for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom