What do you think you are doing? hmm?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
So, does anyone multitask while browsing this place?

I am making an AC/DC cd right now.

I am very clever.

Ok, I'm not really, just very short on attention span space. i'll start a reply, set a song to d/l, open another browser and go searching for miscellaneuos other, finish reply to thread, check status of d/l, stop the bloody dog from eating a tealight candle...etc. And burn a cd or 2 in the meantime.

Does anyone sit here and just read? If not, what are you doing?

And does anyone want a dog? He eats candles.
:grumpy:

Usually first thing in the morning I take about a half hour to read and respond.

Then throughout the day, if I'm not working, between housework, and other computer stuff I'll be on here.

I usually check the news, weather, gamehouse.com :drool: (mindless games)

Or I'll be iming...I get distracted easily too.

right now i am...

typing up some work for school tomorrow(THIS JOB NEVER ENDS!!!! :scream: ), playing the pumpkins on win amp, cleaning up my room, sorting out my finances for the coming months and downloading some mp3s.

I try to multitask, but I unfortunately find that difficult...once my attention goes someplace else, I forget what I'm doing, nothing makes sense...:huh: I am managing to hold a conversation on msn now though and reply here...that's something, I suppose....

I'm a bad bad girl

I'm in class too, and paying a ridiculous amount of money to be here, and I just CAN'T pay attention!!

This site should have a warning on the homepage:
"WARNING: May cause SEVERE addiction and/or obsession!!!"

I usually multi-task as well..right now I'm just watching CNN.

Usually I'm also in chat (mostly in the evening and not in the morning cuz I don't have much time in the morning before I have to go to work), and also on msn messenger and aim at the same time.

I used to read/post here while I was at work, but I got in trouble for that :ohmy: :uhoh:

I am a guy, I can't do 2 things at the same time

this thread gets extra points for mentioning AC/DC

I type articles for the paper

d/l songs

have about 3 convos on msn

Listen to music

Watch the news behind me

I cant keep doin one thing for long or i get bored...gotta keep....busy......

No wait i procrastinate :shifty: must do homework.......uh ill do it later......:shifty:

I'm here, checking my bank account online, talking to 3 ppl on IM and doin Physics hw

at the moment

When I surf Interference I'm usually doing some of the following things: Chatting on AIM or Messenger, listening to some mp3s, dling some mp3s, replying to some emails, watching tv and eating.

The things I usually do while browsing Interference are..

-- IMs
-- Eat
-- work on my website
-- browse other non-Interference forums
-- browse other websites

I always feel like I have to multitask, or I'm not getting stuff done. :eeklaugh:

Sometimes I'm just reading Interference, but most of the time I'm doing one or more of the following: talking on AIM, listening to music, downloading music, writing emails, browsing other websites, watching TV.

Back
Top Bottom