What do you think of Mr Pryck?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What do you think of MrPryck2U

• He's cool.

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • I really couldn't care less.

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • He's a dickhead.

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • He's a prick.

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • MrPryck who?

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters

MrPryck2U

ONE love, blood, life
Folks, we live in a harsh world. A world where self esteem takes a hit on a regular basis. Sometimes we need a little reassurance.

A long time ago, I was dubbed Mr Pryck. As a result, I slowly developed into that as my alter ego. 75% of the time I was Mr Pryck and the rest of the time I was this other dude, Tony.

Anyway, now I would say it's 50/50. I've been at this damn site for nearly 2 years and I was just curious as to what people thought of Mr Pryck. I only really know a few people here. I know Sicy, April, and mad1. Sicy is the shit. April's kinda cool, but I haven't spoken to her in a while and mad1 is on another fuckin' planet.

Now be honest, remember I'm Mr Pryck.

Is this pathetic? Yes.

sorry about that dick

Hey dude you are cool, but I accidentally hit "youre a dickhead"
instead
But I know where you come form, my alter that is also a dick was voted of of my island, so you've got me there on LONGevity:ohmy:

Later dick;)

I didn't want my thread to go off the page. I know no one cares. It's okay. I can handle it. Well, at least U2 is my favorite fuckin band in the whole wide world and will always be. Peace to y'all.

you're alright kid...you're alright

don't go jumping off any tall buildings

I don't really have a bone to pick with anyone on this earth, so you're a decent guy to me, just like everyone else. Just remember not to post polls about pubic hair here anymore as it's a really touchy subject.

I remember you from the old atU2 forum where maddie got her humble beginnings, in the days before the insane pro-gun monkeys took over and it had to be shut down.

Calluna,
Just think, that was only about a year and a half ago. Yes, it was mad1's humble beginnings. I actually understood the language she was speaking back then. Wow, time flies.

Back
Top Bottom