what do you think about....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2zoogirl

War Child
... taking taekwondo classes. Maybe is a silly question, but I haven't done any kind of exercise since I finished secundary school (4 years ago). and the college has sports programs, (soccer, judo, tennis....) taekwondo is one of them.

bye

Lore :mac: :mac:

I don't like excercise :angry:
I don't like anything too strenuous tho. :lol:

Actually I prefer Tai Chi to taekwondo. One of my friends showed me some Tai Chi one time and I took a one day class with her and really liked it. It was really realaxing. I was amazed at the difference I could feel in my back, just from doing a couple of the exercises. We'd talked about taking another class again. But the Fencing class we're both taking now sure is fun and you get a good aerobic excersise :D

but that's just me tho, if you like taekwondo and you're interested in taking a class, I think you should go for it! :yes:

I'm not a fan of excercise neither , but I have to do it because I've been sitted and painting the most part of time and that's not healthy for me... I'm starting to feel tired and weak.

you sound like me...either sitting and painting or sitting at the puter...I'm a couch potato too, I :heart: to lay around on the sofa all day and watch tv :lol:

this fencing class is the first real exercise I've done in like 10 years :uhoh: :reject:

Back
Top Bottom