What Do You Like to Eat For Dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tonight I had spaghetti. Yesterday I had vegetarian lasagne. The day before I had fish and chips.

I love quesadillas for a light dinner. Anything Chinese is top of the list for me.

Lara Mullen said:

Stew is also good, as is soda bread (Irish folk love the carbs). We only ever stew during winter, it's mostly potatoes and is really nice and filling. Soda bread is a nice treat every now and then. :drool:

Yes I found out about the carbs thing when I was over there. After a few months of Irish living I swear I looked like a pregnant weeble

:drool: soda bread :drool:

:drool: I don't do low carbs or vegatarian! for me it's off to Popeye's(chicken rest.-chicken is Always my fave to eat! Yum!!:drool: )or Wendys's(i like their low budget menu-chili, $1., baked potatoe, and frosty(that's chocolate ice cream to you folks!:wink: )and I love chinese& Italian!:drool:

chicken. i love to have chicken. it's cheap and easy to cook. my favourite dish is to take a chicken breast, drizzle a tiny bit of olive oil under (to prevent sticking) a sheet, and sprinkle a little of montreal steak seasoning. i stick a meat thermometer in it and bake @ 350 until it reaches the right temperature. then i drizzle honey barbecue sauce on it. i can make my own barbecue glaze but i don't have the money or time, so bottled sauce has to do for now. i eat this with some kind of packaged rice. yummy. i may have this tonight. :hmm: i even have broccoli and baby carrots in the fridge, i could make my honey glazed veggies... :drool:

or sometimes i'll just make a meal out of a box of rice. that's good too. i love my starches, i could never go on the atkins diet. i had spaghetti last night, yum. if i'm really lazy, i'll make a couple eggos and then have a bowl of cereal.

Back
Top Bottom