What do you like most about Interference

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AcrobatMan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Song of the week "sentimental" by Porcupine Tree
For me, interference is different from any other chat places, forum or anything else because the ones here are "real".

I mean - not the online ones who are virtual and who just do timepass.

Here you will find some people ( quite a few infact - very high proportion ) of real people .

EYKIW is all about U2 fanatics ( I dont fit into it exactly but I dont mind it either)

Bang and clatter is my place..where all kind of music are discussed.

FYM has some very intellectual and rational posters ( I am not all coherent there ..I agree...)

DOL is all about good reading stuff.

But the bottom line - real people ...musically knowledgeable people...and not at all virtual stuff ( most of people here)...

The ability to force my opinions on the world. Except my opinions are weak. And there are ignore buttons. And most of my threads die. So yeah. :|

Dammit, you beat us. :angry:

:sexywink:

Well, besides DaveC, I love B&C, FYM (well, most of the time), the many wonderful people I have met here, and eating newbie brains in IO.

yertle-the-turtle said:
the fact that I can talk to people who share (and who don't share) my interests from all over the world.

Yeah...what he said:yes:

Getting opinions and viewpoints from other countries, learning about differences between us in education and other aspects of life. It's really interesting.

What I like most about Interference is threads by Acrobatman asking me multitudinous questions about myself such as what I like most about Interference.

Are you compiling a dossier, old boy?:wink:

(god I hate that smilie so much, and yet I use it. I hate it and I embrace it, it's such a fucked up gesture of self-loathing)

I can reach out and talk to friends without going through an overseas or International operator....for free!!! :hyper:

I really do enjoy everyone here; the many personalities, different backgrounds and ethnicities...only U2 could bring us together like this...:up:

The ability to not only connect with other U2 fans from every corner of the world, but the chance to expand my own knowledge of the world based on the viewpoints of those who inhabit it.

:heart: the wonderful A_Wanderer :hug:

99% of the people here are very kind and caring. It's amazing how words on a screen can make you feel better when you're down. :up::hug:

I love discussing music with more intellectual people. not "OMG!!1111 i hAIt ppl!! simple plan iz da bestt dey r sooo HOTT" :yuck:

Overall U2 fans as a community are just on a different level, and I love it.

U2democrat said:
:heart: the wonderful A_Wanderer :hug:

99% of the people here are very kind and caring. It's amazing how words on a screen can make you feel better when you're down. :up::hug:

I love discussing music with more intellectual people. not "OMG!!1111 i hAIt ppl!! simple plan iz da bestt dey r sooo HOTT" :yuck:

Overall U2 fans as a community are just on a different level, and I love it.

Amen, U2 Dem

I like to know that there are other U2 freax out there. it makes me feel sane and normal (normal as I could be i suppose).

I also like the other forums where we post about current events, music, thoughts, opinions, and plain ol' B.S.:up:

Back
Top Bottom