What do you like most about Interference

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
certain people. quite a number too, and they all know who they are. if i made a list, i'd surely forget someone.

I love the contentious debates. :ohmy:

...the really scary thing is that I'm not really kidding either... :rolleyes:

Nate Dogg said:
I like that zoomerang96 can coexist in a place with normal people ( or people who aren't under "special care").:eyebrow:

more emotion means less logic.

indeed.

The thing I love about interference is being able to talk to people from all over the world, from ages 16-40. For a board that has so many opnions mismashed together, everyone is able to get along rather well, more than any other message board I post at.

Of course, what else would you expect from U2 fans?:wink:

indigo tree said:
The thing I love about interference is being able to talk to people from all over the world, from ages 16-40.

But those over 40 interferencers are outta luck, eh? :wink:

Since I don't know anyone in real life who is even close to being as obssessed with U2 as me, this place is a real Godsend.

And beyond that, its a nice place to discuss other stuff. You don't find the idiocy here that you do on other message boards. You can actually have intelligent discussions. And there's a lot of fun, friendly people here.

#1 The people here. and the sheer entertainment factor. There are some really funny people, threads going on in here. Interference saved me from becoming depressed after being downsized. :yes:
(but I confess, Interference/U2 has kept me from looking for a job - on some days :eyebrow: :wink:)
oh and I like the smilies alot :yes: :cool: :rant: :love:

I have made so many true friends here and have many memories connected to this place. From camping out in line at a U2 show in Vegas with spanisheyes to monthly Irish breakfasts with zoney, lemon meringue, ali rose, and Lilly, to hanging out with the ultra-cool Dutch interference gang, to crashing at interferencer's houses from Vienna to Zagreb...it's quite simply...home. :hug:

i smoked pot in high school. i inhaled.
i really know a lot about bono.

test me. i bet i know stuff. go on. its better than religion, its fact!

and there is another classicly composed sentence in english from me. i need to learn a new language people. english is just not working for me anymore.

beli the trick is to inhale so you can eat more ANZAC cookies. and then as you get older, you make special ANZAC cookies and it becomes a vicious cycle!
:up:

his undies are of course brindle flavoured. der. try somehting harder.

harder...hehehehe

you speak hindi, AcroSteve?

Back
Top Bottom