What Do You Dream Of?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What Do You Dream Of? (You May Choose More Than One Option)

• Chase or Attack: A criminal, monster or hungry animal is chasing you.

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Losing Something: You drop or misplace a valuable or important object and can't get it back.

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Finding Something: You find something unexpected, like a room in your house you never knew was there

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Celebrities: You meet someone famous.

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Failing: You can't remember any answers to an important test etc

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Flying: You soar happily through the clouds looking down on the world.

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Falling: You fall off a cliff or into a huge hole.

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Naked: You show up in a public place without clothes.

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Lost: You're somewhere you've never been before and can't find your way back home.

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Late: You miss the bus or you're late to some other important event.

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Stuck: You're in danger, but you can't move your legs to run, or you can't find the voice to yell.

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Brindle: You fall through the lost bus naked with Adam Clayton/Angelina Jolie

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
beli - avoid sleep mate.

i dream of falling all the time. and spiders. just last night i jumped out of bed scaring the shit out of zoe as i was sure there was a spider on my arm. it was an albino spider. i turned the light on to look for it and then realised it was pitch black before that had happened and therefore i couldn't have seen it. but this happens often. one night it will be true.
:|

The lost in a strange place one , and it's always dark and crowded. The spider thing happens to me too but at the time I'm convinced they're really there. :huh:

I have like 4 or 5 recurring dreams. I dream either about the same place, people, situations or all of those.

I have one recurring dream since I was like 7 years old with Freddy Krueger lmfao...i have the same dream since then at least once a year :huh:

I dream that all my teeth are crumbling and falling out. but this is because I have a big teeth-grinding problem :|

I have also been known to have rude dreams about attractive male celebrities. Although those are not nightmares......

Being chased is a very common theme in my dreams. But often while being chased I lose stuff, meet cool people, end up naked, etc. I manage to pack a lot in to the not-being-chased moments!

Mind you, most of my dreams are pretty bizarre and I actually wake up and the first thing I'll say is "what the fuck was all that about?" :eyebrow:

bammo2 said:
I dream that all my teeth are crumbling and falling out. but this is because I have a big teeth-grinding problem :|

i do that too! and i've had a problem grinding my teeth since i was little. i usually wear a night guard. do you? maybe you should get one if you don't. they're pretty expensive from the dentist but some sporting good stores sometimes have cheaper ones that atheletes use although they're usually not as comfortable but they do the trick.

edit: back to the topic of the thread, i think i've had all of those dreams at one time or another except the brindle one :der:

Last edited:
I had a dream that I was in a cab with a bunch of friends visiting chicago and Coral from the real world was with us causing a bunch of hate and dis content and I got in her face and yelled at her and slapped her so hard on her face.
and I felt so righteous about it.
it was a good feeling.

I have a recurring nightmare that I'm lost and I have this feeling that I need to be at home because something bad is about to happen, but I can't find my way. (I started having this dream when I moved fro Ohio to Virginia.) :huh:

I heard that if you're dreaming of falling you always wake up, because if you actually hit bottom your heart stops.

Apparently this is scientific, too. :shrug:

My recurring dream is a pretty strange one. I'm on the beach and suddenly I see a huge massive wave bbuilding up and approaching the coast. I start running and:

a) get to my summer house before the wave reaches the coast

or

b) the wave breaks over me but I can still breath under the water.

:huh:

I usually have nightmares about being lost or being incapacitated to act while drowning or while a giant lion attacks me. Fucking horrible! :yikes: I used to dream about falling a lot.

When I was a kid I had recurrent dream where I would find myself on the driver's seat of a car and since I didn’t know how to drive I couldn’t control it. The car was always going down. It was horrible, my heart would go crazy. Basically all my dreams are about being powerless and either not knowing what to do or not being able to control the situation.

bammo2 said:

oooh, i have that one too
its horrible

recurring dreams: i "wake up" repeatedly and realise i've missed my alarm then really wake up in a panic. i do this over and over again for about 3 hours before i normally have to get up

i'm in my house and someone is attacking me - well not actively so, but they're there and threatening me and my family and i've got a gun (sometimes its a nail gun???) and i'm shootign them repeatedly in teh head and they're just laughing at me and coming closer

i'm trying to hit or punch someone and no matter how hard i try its like i'm punching through water but even slower. i put in all ths effort and i can barely connect. thats the most frustrating i think

is there such a thing as a nice recurring dream? cause i really want one!

I also used to have this weird dream where I was falling through the sky, through clouds and everything. And all around me were a load of washing machines. They were all going 'wishy washy wishy washy' like washing machines do - you know, in the middle of a cycle.

so I'm falling and I'm not very happy about it. So as I fall past one of the washing machines I open the door and climb in. I used to wake up just as I was inside the washing machine, looking out at the clouds.

It was weird man.

TheBrazilianFly said:

When I was a kid I had recurrent dream where I would find myself on the driver's seat of a car and since I didn’t know how to drive I couldn’t control it. The car was always going down. It was horrible, my heart would go crazy. Basically all my dreams are about being powerless and either not knowing what to do or not being able to control the situation.

I have a very similar recurrent dream, except in my dream I would be in the back seat of the car and no one was driving! And then we would come to a bridge and I would be climbing into the front seat to stop the car, but the bridge would have no floor and we would fall through. Damn scary dream!

I have amazing dreams, sometimes I can remember up to three a night....they are usually always good and the most common theme in them is famous people. Over the years I have dreamt about so many famous people, the wierdest one was where I was eating a cheese platter with Barbra Streisand and Bill Cosby- what the?????? I've had so many great ones where I have really great seats at concerts and then I wake up and go, 'it was only a dream!':|

Back
Top Bottom