What Do You Dream Of?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What Do You Dream Of? (You May Choose More Than One Option)

• Chase or Attack: A criminal, monster or hungry animal is chasing you.

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Losing Something: You drop or misplace a valuable or important object and can't get it back.

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Finding Something: You find something unexpected, like a room in your house you never knew was there

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Celebrities: You meet someone famous.

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Failing: You can't remember any answers to an important test etc

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Flying: You soar happily through the clouds looking down on the world.

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Falling: You fall off a cliff or into a huge hole.

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Naked: You show up in a public place without clothes.

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Lost: You're somewhere you've never been before and can't find your way back home.

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Late: You miss the bus or you're late to some other important event.

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Stuck: You're in danger, but you can't move your legs to run, or you can't find the voice to yell.

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Brindle: You fall through the lost bus naked with Adam Clayton/Angelina Jolie

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
My worst nightmares always involve flying in airplanes. I remember a lot of them quite vividly. I'm always so terrified in them and I wake up in a panic. :(

Finding Something: I always find money in my dreams. Usually it's lots of coins. Like in one I found a quarter by the swing set and when I picked it up I saw more, so I dug them out and more and more kept surfacing as I dug...

Flying: I have TONS of gymnastics dreams.

Naked: I've had 3 dreams where I remember being without pants or underwear on the bottom :ohmy:

Late: I often dream I'm late for The Big Event, then I wake up all confused and panicked but it's only like 5am.

youtwohearts said:
When I was pregnant I use to dream that either I drowned the baby in the bath tub or it came out the wrong color and I would have to explain to my husband I didn't cheat on him.

Weird! My mom used to tell us about the horrible dreams she's had where one of us would be choking to death or something. I always thought she was paranoid until I watched 4 kids full time. They all took swimming lessons, but the youngest always wanted to try things on her own without the swimmies (she was 3 at that time) so I'd get in the deep end and help swim her back to the side after jumping in off the board or slide. One night I dreamt we were at the pool like always and I saw her jump in without me and she didn't come back up. But there were so many people in the pool I couldn't see into the water. I was yelling for everyone to move, but there were too many people and they didn't hear me....it was horrible.

I dream about dogs. :| My friend always tells me it's because I'm searching for unconditional love. I sort of see her point but I also don't because I come from, believe it or not, a completely normal family. :shifty: I'm the weirdo of the bunch. :| Seriously.

Anyways...I dream about dogs all the time. It's not even the same kind of dog. Sometimes it's me not being able to find "my" dog (I do not currently have any pets). Sometimes I'm being chased by them but most of the time it's just some sort of dream with a dog in it that's really not very eventful. It's very odd but my friend (she has a psychology background) says that it's about looking for something that I feel I don't have. :huh:

I also dream that I'm falling down the stairs in the house I grew up in. Just those stairs never any other steps.

i wrote a thread in zoo confessionals last night about what i nightmare about...combination between late and lost...so naturally i said brindle.

When something big is changing in my life, like I'm moving or graduating or something, if I CAN sleep I have dreams about being chased by dinosaurs.

When I'm stressed out at work, I will wake up three or four times a night standing up in my room, saying, "I can help you...I can check in the back...Would you like to save 10% today?" I actually have to convince myself it's 2 am and I can lie down and go to sleep. :coocoo:

Schmeg said:

When I'm stressed out at work, I will wake up three or four times a night standing up in my room, saying, "I can help you...I can check in the back...Would you like to save 10% today?" I actually have to convince myself it's 2 am and I can lie down and go to sleep. :coocoo:

That was me last night. Not good:|

My dreams are surreal, nothing makes sense and most things are out of place. Like an ATM sitting out in the middle of the desert where I happen to be making a withdrawal from. :huh: And usually anytime I step though a doorway it's like changing the channel on the TV - transported to another place.

indra said:

I have a very similar recurrent dream, except in my dream I would be in the back seat of the car and no one was driving! And then we would come to a bridge and I would be climbing into the front seat to stop the car, but the bridge would have no floor and we would fall through. Damn scary dream!

:yikes:

:hug:

i dream about water, all the time.

the other night i dreamed i was rowing my canoe through a grocery store that was filled with water. then last night i dreamed that i could see my canoe at the bottom of the lake, and i swam down and retrieved it. then last week i dreamed that i was watching the whole world flood from my patio. i liked that dream. i felt like noah.

but water wasn't an option, so i voted chase.

Back
Top Bottom