What do you do with your tax refund?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nate Dogg

Refugee
Assuming you're getting money back, what are all of you planning to do with this little chunk of change in the next couple of months. I'm getting $850, which I'll split between paying off one of my credit cards(damn credit cards! Damn them to eternal hell!!!) and sticking in my modest little savings account....and you guys?

put it in the bank and then drain it over time buying cds and food

Either put it in my savings account or put most of it towards my credit card :mad:

I wish! I have to pay every year. What I would love to do with my non-existant payback is go on a relaxing hot holiday, yet unfortunately, my holiday fund will go to paying back taxes

I like how you think IWasBored.

I'll probably blow it all on something stupid for myself.

well usually I use it for paying off bills, but this year I'm using it to go to Vegas :hyper:

You forgot to include bimbos in your list of things to piss it away on Elvis.

Well, since my Credit Cards are paid off :yes:
And I am within a year of paying off my student loans:yes:

I have many options......

Pay off my cars:tsk:
Buy XBOX Games:tsk:
Buy wife jewelry :tsk:
Buy kids toys:tsk:

Put it in the bank so that when school gets out I do not have to work all summer and can play, and swim, and go to the beach all day, and eat ice cream, and go to the movies, and ......
and.....

:combust:

Or remodel the bathroom and kitchen.

Get a summer job.....and.....eat one ice cream.....go to the beach....a few times......see a movie......Maybe get A date in with my wife?

:scream:

Going in the bank account to pay exorbitant Boston rent prices in the future.

Melon

Melon, buy a house, rent it to your mates...turn a profit ... Sell it when school is over, pay your loans.

Done!

Boston, along with San Francisco, is expected to actually get property devaluation in the next year or so. I would not want to get caught with a $700,000 overpriced house that actually devalues back down to what it is really worth. :p

Melon

You're going to Tokyo? When and why? I used to live there, and no it isn't cheap. It's hella expensive.

I should put it towards credit cards and loans and stuff but I feel like it wouldn't make much of a dent anyway. I should probably put it all in a cd or something and try to make some money off of it. I don't know. Any relatively risk-free investment advice?

Back
Top Bottom