what do you do with your allowance?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey now Angela, I went to a week long retreat where they told me that they cured my homosexuality with prayer! There is nothing sexual about my screen name, it is an expression of my platonic love for his drumming and penis

Of course I am not possessed by demons, everyone knows that only children and women get possessed by demons because they have weak minds.

And about the divorce thing, she was the one who broke her marriage vows by not "honoring and OBEYING me"!

snowbunny00774 said:
Right now I spend it on myself, you know, shoes and purses etc.

I'm waiting for a husband so I can have some direction on what to do with it, and ideally, have someone to manage it better for me. Like right now, I just use the allowance to buy food and stuff for one, but if I had a husband I'd be buying more of the essentials, so there would be less left over for my frivolous urges.
:fingerscrossed:

Have you met LarrysMullet? He doesn't have the homosexual inclination (he went to Jesus Camp), and is divorced from his wife. He will give you money for essentials, like bread and water.

:yes:

I think you two should go on a chaperoned date and get married and have babies. Lots of babies. Hundreds of them.

Pinball Wizard said:

It's not that hard of a decision... is it?

:sexywink:

damn! did you figure it out all by yourself..... or did use an online
translating device?

whatever it was, well done. you will get my this week´s allowance.

My translating skills are real... and they're spectacular.

In all honesty, I could not find any online phrase translators. There are only a few less than satisfactory dictionaries, buddddddddy.

~pauly shore

Pinball Wizard said:
My translating skills are real... and they're spectacular.

In all honesty, I could not find any online phrase translators. There are only a few less than satisfactory dictionaries, buddddddddy.

~pauly shore
I have a feeling i know you from somewhere...... oh yes, indeed.

Back
Top Bottom