What do you collect?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I collect comics and superhero stuff, asian symbols like buddhas, dragons, etc.,I want to start one of swords, and that's about it I guess

shot glasses. I at least try to get one when I go on a trip somewhere and then add others to my collection.

Actually, I collect basically everything animal. Animal print stuff, figurines, stuffed animals, calendars, pictures, National Geographics from work :shifty:, etc. My favourites (apart from pengies) are lemurs, hippos, turtles, elephants, cats, dolphins, rabbits, and everything else. :reject:

I also collect office supplies from work. :uhoh:

i collect ...

fairy stuff - ornaments picture frames etc.

penny whistles

magic wands

witchcraft/wicca books

all corrs stuff - books, cds, dvds, vids, pics, all stuff lol.

drew barrymore movies.( - fave actress. )

money - in a glass painted demidrom :D

(...)

pic of my fairy / corrs shelf in my room. . .
( tho not the entire collection ;) )

336%3C545923232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2327%3D%3B83%3D366%3Dxroqdf%3E232337839%3C637ot1lsi

I use to collect a lot of stuff, mainly...

Sports Cards - I have a ton of them
All my old running shoes I was finished with
Sports Illustrated.

I do not really collect anything anymore.

yertle , stamps aren't boring. Some of the artwork is fantastic. Mine are in disarray. One of these days I'll finally have good albums and get them in order.
fairy girl, I can see a pink fairy amongst the stars on your shelf. An old lady here makes Jacaranda fairies, I have some in a vase like that too.They more have like butterfly wings, but it reminds me of them. One of my friends saw the Corrs twice when they were in Australia last year . She drove between Sydney and Brisbane in a few days with her 6 year old daughter. Her daughter really looks like a fairy, Eloise, she's special:)
I have a huge dust collection Angela...awful isn't it?
DiGi and AngelofLarrydom, I want to be like that...
"I use to "collect" shoes and purses"
" I do not really collect anything anymore".

I need to get more organised.
I am definitely attracted to blue things..a true bower bird.

I use to collect sports cards (mostly NFL, but a few hockey and basketball).

I also use to have a complete Topps Desert Shield/Desert Storm collection. I wished I kept that set.

I also have a large collection of autographed 8X10 photos of current and former USC football players. I took most of the photos at games or practices.

Today, I really don't have time to collect anything.

nbcrusader said:
I use to collect sports cards (mostly NFL, but a few hockey and basketball).

I also use to have a complete Topps Desert Shield/Desert Storm collection. I wished I kept that set.

I also have a large collection of autographed 8X10 photos of current and former USC football players. I took most of the photos at games or practices.

Today, I really don't have time to collect anything.

I still have those Desert Shield/Storm cards at home somewhere. I need to break out al my cards and sell them.

I mainly collect Music Recordings. I say it like that because I really do own at least one example of every single type of media that was used for music (i.e. 77s, 45s, 12", acetates, reel to reel, audio cassettes, 8Track, CD, VCD, DVAudio, MP3 and so on).

When I was younger and before Pita came into my life :cute: I used to collect anything related to cats. It was sorta like Meggy and her Pengies. My dad thought it was a lil obscure that a boy would have such in intreast in kitties and would occsionally look at me weird. :lol:

I'm thinking of collecting those lil 50ml bottles of liquor you see on drug store counters. I thought it would be cool to have my very own mini-bar :wink: Although you really aren't supposed to drink them. Also my parents think I drink too much and I'm afraid that hobby will only confirm this to them. :sigh: I just like the old romantic Hollywood image of it all. Back in the days when a martini and a cigar was the proper way to kick back and relax.

cool.gif

IWasBored said:
you know how some kids collected stickers? i thought i would be new and original if i collected differnt stickers from fruit and vegetables...

I collected stickers in the 80's too, everybody in my class did. We used to trade them. That and jelly bracelets :wink:

Today I collect frog stuff
Depression glass (green)
Flowers in my flower garden, they're taking over my entire yard :ohmy:

I collect small porcelain animal figurines that you get for free when you buy a box of Red Rose tea. I drink alot of tea, therefore I have alot of figurines. The last series was endangered North American animals and I got every single one except for the Timber Wolf. The new series is Noah's Ark so you have to collect a male and female pair of each animal. The other day I got a second lioness and I was disapointed. I wish I knew someone else who collects them so I could trade with them.

I used to have tons of those, Calluna, and I was just looking at them on the internet the other day, wondering if they still made the tea!

I want a penguin and a hippo.

meegannie said:
I used to have tons of those, Calluna, and I was just looking at them on the internet the other day, wondering if they still made the tea!

I want a penguin and a hippo.

Cool, meegannie! I'm glad someone knows what I am talking about. Yes they still make Red Rose tea and it's widely available here on the west coast at least. It's my absolute favourite tea so I would have no choice but to collect the figurines even if I didn't like them.

If I had a penguin figurine I would definitely send it to you!

I love baby dragons - I look for the Pocket Dragons especially.

I have one of those new Italian charm bracelets for myself and a traditional silver charm bracelet I am collecting for my niece. It has a whale from our whale watching trip, a koala from Australia, a crown from London, a gold nugget from Alaska, Pluto and Dumbo from the times I took her to Disneyworld - then stuff she has done like ballet and roller blades and etc.

Angela Harlem said:
I'm going to live in angies' basement

I'll spent my time organizing, labelling and assorting her collection of dust

it will be fab
:cheesyman:

I'll get to work sorting out the building of a basement under my concrete slab Slomey. It may not have a door, so you might have to live there forever. Not that it will matter as there is a lot of dust to catalogue.

re: sig, I didn't agree with betty feeling it was best to change it back. Apologies to you, not betty.

Usually just U2 stuff. But if you saw my purse (I had it in Cleveland!) you'd see i collect buttons..you know pins? I have tons of U2 patches and buttons on my purse. But i have over 100 of other buttons and patches. Like other bands or sayings. One i just got i liked said "If you can't laugh at yourself make fun of others" and "Some women are just born wonderful" But the U2 ones are my favorite. I have spent way to much on Ebay getting them

lmao - i have that entire set as well. wonders what in gods name i was thinking when i bought those.

u2popmofo said:

I still have those Desert Shield/Storm cards at home somewhere. I need to break out al my cards and sell them.

Back
Top Bottom