What do you collect???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ain't ever laughing at you

Bonochick said:

I like to play with them...:D

I'm not the kind of collector who buys them and keeps them in the box...I tear those boxes open, fix their hair, change their clothes...it's actually a great way to relax. :)
Coolcool. :yes:

Angell said:
I am such a collector! I always have to be collecting something. For years it was Breyer horse models.....until about 4 years ago (right around the time I became a U2 fan, actually) I decided to sell all my plastic horses and use the money to add to my real horse collection...

I used to collect Breyer horse models too! I should try selling them on ebay or something.

I don't really consider this a collection, but I save all cards people give me along with concert and movie tickets.

Giant Lemon said:

I used to collect Breyer horse models too! I should try selling them on ebay or something.

I don't really consider this a collection, but I save all cards people give me along with concert and movie tickets.

I save cards from people too!

I also collect U2 (especially t-shirts) and Beatles memorabilia, CD's, and various Irish things (shirts, gift items etc.) I also collected baseball cards when I was little.

shirts.jpg

I collect vintage clothing, mainly shirts from the 70's and stuff like jackets.

Giant Lemon said:

If you want to get rid of them, that's an excellent place, I think. Ebay is where I sold my horses, and also where 99% of my U2 collection has come from! :)

My sister collects Boyd's Bears figurines...anybody else collect those?

I've bought her some in the past, and she had them up on this shelving unit...and one of her cats knocked it down, and some of them broke. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom