What did you say?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok....we're all cruising the blue crack....

but...what were the last words that you uttered outloud, and who did you utter them to?

Dreamingoutloud1, i was wondering, do you really actually live in New York City?
And if you do, then you´re so lucky:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Yeah, i really do live in NYC...

Sometimes i forget all the great things that i have access to here.

You should come and check it out sometime!:)

Me to Mr. BAW:

"hey, do you remember when I was trying to remember the name of that gay bar in Palm Springs and I called it Slapnuts instead of Chestnuts?"

*a certain thread in IO jarred my memory :wink:

Aarghhh, i promised myself i wouldn´t get jealous ever again....but ah to live in new york! I would wake up everyday screaming of happiness!:yes:

yeah, that fades after a while....lol

But....

I do know where a cute Irish guy that sings with this band lives...:ohmy:

Last edited:
oh i wish!
i saw adam though in dublin.....i was starstruck and
smiled like an idiot, he was very polite and sweet! Gotta love that man:drool:

awww....now i'm the jealous one! I've heard that Adam is sweet to the fans...my friend met him before the Q awards....he took her hand and smiled at her....

Oh yes, adam is really sweet. I was so amazed by him, he was so calm and friendly. I wish i had said something outstandingly life-changing and groundbraking to him, but of course i didn´t:)
Maybe next time

I'm sure he thought that you were very sweet. Whenever i think about bumping into one of them walking on the streets of nyc, i wonder what i would say, too. I still haven't come up with anything! lol.....

Lately i´ve been thinking that maybe i shouldn´t react at all when i see one of them..... I should just let them be, they have so many people running after them all the time anyways....Dubliners were so great, they didn´t bother adam at all when he was walking down the street, i loved it about the irish!

i never know what to do when i see someone famous. I worked in a shop where a lot of "high profile" people shopped. I didn't bother them, because i thought that was the right thing to do. Now i wish that i had spoken to a couple of them!

I don't think that U2 mind fans speaking to them, as long as we aren't bothering them when their families are around.

Back
Top Bottom