What did you say?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
don't remember -- haven't said anything in awhile. probably 'sure, i'll have a candy bar'.

but the hijacking of this thread was pretty funny, scrolling through to try and see if anybody ever got back to mentioning the last thing they said.

I think New York would be the right one to sing, i mean we´ll be in New York and everything! But it has to be a rap version of it, cos i can´t hold a tune! Or you can sing and i´ll just be quiet and play my piano. But oh my, i can also play the drums, hmmmm maybe i could play them both at the same time, this way we would definitely get bono´s attention!

Alright, New York it is! I can sing, and we can maybe create a rap section/break for you somewhere. If Edge doesn't show up, I can play guitar...

Last edited:
Wow, it´s great that you can play the guitar, cos we can´t really rely on edge to play, cos he´ll be too busy eating all the popcorn that you bring.
Dreamingoutloud1 you gotta promise me one thing though! You have to stop me from saying anything stupid when bono comes out all teary-eyed and happy(cos we will sound so good!)
you see it is my natural superpower to say all the wrong things and fuck up beautiful moments!:yikes:

ok, you rap and play every other instrument while I sing and play guitar....edge will be on the sidelines chomping popcorn and mentally critiquing everything....When Bono finally makes his teary eyed appearance, he'll of course being carrying roses and champagne...you won't have to worry about saying something stupid, because i'll beat you to it....he'll laugh and reasure us that we were great and my questions weren't all that dumb....then you'll come up with something unbelievable revelant and cool to say....as i stand there holding Bono's hand and trying to figure out what he's wearing that makes him smell so great...

Yes, and then he´s gonna ask us to stay and live with him forever!:hyper: (he´s even gonna help us put up the inflatable hotel on his rooftop balcony)
I knew this hot butter plan was the best!

Oh dear, i fell asleep for a while! We the hot butters are stronger than depression, we are known for our free spirits and everlasting happiness! Euphoria all the way!!! I have to go and choose an outfit now, i have to look my best when we´re singing to bono. Should i wear pink or red?:shrug:

maybe you should wear red, i'll wear green....an early Christmas reference? Christmas always brings euphoria, and we can get an early start on our shopping. NYC's a helluva a place for it....Bono's already given me his credit card...where shall we begin?

Last edited:
I know i said i only needed a dress, but that´s not on, i need shoes to go with the dress, a bag to go with the shoes, a coat to go with the bag and lots and lots of jewellery, i mean we are gonna perform for the greatest rockstar, so we need to look good.

And i think im gonna need more than just four pairs of Manolo Blahnik´s :yes: , just in case.......

I would also like to get a pair of Bvlgari´s shades, i know that they only make them for special people, but if we explain to them that we are the HOT BUTTERS, then they are gonna give many-many pairs to us for free!

you're sure up on the designers....i'm sort of a comfortable girl....can you show me the ropes? I live in jeans, so maybe i'll graduate to some skirts...do they do designer minis? I'll add a pair of suede boots, and some heels....and maybe just one new pair of jeans, but make them bedazzled...with diamonds! I think some shades might be necessary, too....all those cameras desperate to capture us Hot Butters might hurt my eyes. Jewelry is also a must...a little bling never hurt anyone....

Last edited:
Yeah, there's been a bit of a detour with my thread....

please don't hesitate to continue with the original theme....What were the last words that you uttered?

By all means, don't mind us....

Last edited:
I just realized that maybe all the bling-bling won´t be enough to make bono cry of happiness, i mean he´s surrounded by that glamorous stuff all of the time...... So we should also make something for him, maybe bake a cake? (we should throw some diamonds onto the cake for icing though, it would make it nice and shiny!)
But you gotta help me with baking it, cos the only thing i´ve ever successfully made in the kitchen is a mess.......and some small fires...... :reject:

That's a great idea! I love to bake, and i think we should make it sort of U2 themed. Lemon flavored, maybe? The shape should be interesting, too....Fly shades? A mirrorball or a suitcase? Heart shaped would be nice.....we could put a lot of liquour in the batter or icing and make his head spin, and yeah, give him vertigo...

Sorry for being gone for a while, i had to go to school!
I couldn´t really concentrate today, cos my head was filled with
hot butter plans :evil:

Putting liquor into the cake is a fine idea. That way this cake
is gonna represent the real essence of me, nice and decent on
the outside, but a little sneaky and guileful on the inside :D

And yes, he´s gonna ask U2-management team´s permission
to rewrite the lyrics for "Vertigo" after eating our booze-filled
masterpiece! This cake is gonna show him the real VERTIGO
:applaud: :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom