What did you dream last night? - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-17-2003, 05:19 PM   #1
The Fly

Local Time: 06:00 AM
What did you dream last night?

So last night I had the worst dream.

A little history. My great aunt who died like 10 years ago, lost her mind when I was a kid. She kept seeing a kid named who she called Harry in her house. She had alzheimers. Really sad.

So anyways, the dream. I dreamt that I found out that my mom was babysitting someone's child named Harry like before I was born. So I think she was driving and had to slam on the brakes and didn't have Harry buckled and ended up killing him. And so her and dad (ok....bare with me here) bury this kid under my Aunt's (the crazy one) garage. And didn't tell anyone. Not even the parents. And let me tell you this dream was SOOOO freaking real. I'll try to explain this well. But in the dream my mom was telling me all this. And I was like "No freaking way! This is just a dream." And started freaking out. But I could NOT get out of the dream. I couldn't wake up. So I was like "Oh crap. This IS real." I don't remember what happened after that.

Old 09-17-2003, 05:22 PM   #2
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 05:00 AM
Freaky!

Last nite I dreamed that my brother was working on my car and I kept running outside to bring him pastries

I can wake myself up from dreams if they're really bad.

Old 09-17-2003, 05:23 PM   #3
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Local Time: 08:00 AM
i dreamt i was dancing with a male friend of mine at a bar and it pissed off a guy that i like because it wasn't him.
Old 09-17-2003, 05:28 PM   #4
The Fly

Quote:
Originally posted by Sicy
I can wake myself up from dreams if they're really bad.
So can I, normally. Whenever a dream starts to go sour, I'm like "Screw this" and wake up. But I couldn't last night. That's why I thought it was real.
Old 09-17-2003, 05:29 PM   #5
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

That would probly really freak me out

I also dream about plane crashes, and they come true (seriously I have a journal entry all about them ) but, I havent had one in a really long time so I'm happy
Old 09-17-2003, 05:30 PM   #6
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 09:00 AM
that is one scary dream

i can't remember what i dreamed about, all remember is that it was funny, and i woke up because it was funny at about 4 am and i couldn't find my pillow (it was on the floor, i found it when i woke up for class)
Old 09-17-2003, 05:36 PM   #7
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Location: In a car with House and Wilson :yikes: Let me out!! Let me oooooooouuut!!!
Local Time: 02:00 PM
I don't know what I was dreaming about last night, but I woke up in the middle of the night, on my hands and knees in front of my TV and VCR in my bedroom. I think I was still asleep and saw the standby lights and didn't know what they were. I seem to remember them freaking me out.

Once I woke up and I was standing in the bathroom sink

Old 09-17-2003, 05:52 PM   #8
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

omg LOL I have done that before I've had dreams where I think there's spiders in my bed and I wake up and I'm standing next to my bed brushing the sheets! I then realize that I was just dreaming and there are no spiders in my bed
Old 09-17-2003, 05:56 PM   #9
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Location: In a car with House and Wilson :yikes: Let me out!! Let me oooooooouuut!!!
Local Time: 02:00 PM
once I stayed at my friends house and I had to sleep on her bedroom floor. I woke up hugging her foot, and apparantly I'd been screaming 'everything's collapsing around me!!!!!' Later on in the night I woke her up proclaiming 'green spanners - that's really funny!'

I still to this day don't know why I thought green spanners were really funny whilst I was asleep.
Old 09-17-2003, 06:13 PM   #10
Rock n' Roll Doggie

I hardly ever have any dreams.. but on the occasions that I do, they are usually nightmares, or very freaky in some other way.
Old 09-17-2003, 06:27 PM   #11
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

i have some freakass dreams that come true most of the time.

the last dream i had was a nightmare. i dreamt that i went back to my exhusband. hell no i won't go.
Old 09-17-2003, 09:00 PM   #12
Blue Crack Distributor

last night i dreamt i was falling
Old 09-17-2003, 09:03 PM   #13
Blue Meth Addict

Local Time: 07:00 AM
last night I dreamt that somebody loved me
Old 09-17-2003, 09:29 PM   #14
Blue Crack Distributor

Normal

Quote:
Originally posted by u2popmofo
last night I dreamt that somebody loved me

that's the dream i was going to have tonight. damn you.
Old 09-17-2003, 10:19 PM   #15
Blue Crack Addict

OK, here's my dream in all its sweet detail, cause I think this is the most hilarious dream ever.

OK, at my church, there's 2 pastors, a sweet little lady who loves everyone and everything, and an enormous man who intimidates the crap out of everyone and everything.

So my dream went as thus:

I went in to church one morning for the Sunday service with my mom. On this particular Sunday morning she had baked a jar of enormous chocolate chip cookies, which she brought in to church with her. She placed the jar of cookies on the stage at the front and left them there untouched. So I'm sitting there, waiting for church to start, thinking to myself 'You know, nobody's touching those cookies there, I'm gonna take some'. So I go up to the front of the church and start snagging cookies.

While I'm taking cookies, an announcement comes over the PA: the male pastor (Nelson) is sick, and can't make it in, and the lady pastor (Ida) is snowed in, and will be late. So since I'm up at the front of the church, everyone yells at me to preach instead. I'm nervous, I have no idea what to say, since I've never preached, and I'm not really a believer in the stuff anyways. So I start making jokes. Funny jokes, dirty jokes, mean jokes to congregation members, you name it. I'm there ripping people up all over the place and the congregation loves it. Then Ida shows up and the service itself starts.

I go upstairs on to the balcony. The balcony is flat, and for some reason, on this particular day, everyone is lying on their stomachs. So I go lie down next to a couple people myself, and look over and see 2 of my friends there, along with an acquaintance of mine who is a friend of my friends (Gen is her name). So I'm talking to them (during the service), chatting it up, and eventually mine and Gen's feet start to rub together, accidentally at first (somehow I lost my shoes in the middle of this dream), and then purposefully.

So the footsies goes on for a bit, and no one else seems to notice. I mention that I'm cold. Gen gets up, finds a blanket from god knows where, and brings it back over to me. I wrap myself up in the blanket, and then she lays her hand on mine over the blanket (mine is under). I reach my hand out and then grab hers, and she leans over and we kiss. So we're making out, in the middle of a church service (a joint is being passed around somewhere else), and I sense someone behind me. I stop kissing her, turn around and see Pastor Nelson, looking pissed as ever, standing behind me, a massive 6'7". 250 pound guy standing over me, arms crossed. I turn back around, keep kissing the girl, and sense someone else. I turn around again to find my friend standing behind me looking all proud, giving a thumbs-up to me.

Then I wake up.

I would not have any problem whatsoever with this dream (Gen is mad hot), were it not for the fact that I'm currently with Rachel. Rachel didn't show up anywheres in this dream.

Is this my brain trying to tell me something? Is it a sub-conscious thing? Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi...you're my only hope. (that's a nod to the Star Wars fans). Seriously though guys, what do you think of this??