What did you dream last night?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't remember what my dream was about, other than a bunch of heavy metal bands were in it. :huh: I'm pretty sure Aerosmith was one.

HeadsOnSticks said:
It was an interland gathering, much like the one ya'll had in Vegas (that i missed :sad:). Everyone was there. But the coolest part is that me, yertle,salome,u2popmofo, and heartland girl were playing a concert for you all. Here was the lineup:

Heads: vocals, rythym guitar
Heartlandgirl: guitar, vocals
Yertle: bass, vocals, general anarchy
Salome: lead guitar
There was someone playing keys but i have no idea who it was. Insert your name here __________ if you think it was you.

SO anyway, we were playing in this small club, maybe max capacity of 500. It was crazy. open bar, drinks flowing, everyone laughing. And then we came onstage to a deafening roar from you all. You guys were so stoked. We played everyone's favorite songs, and some U2. Yertle was pogoing around, heartland girl was smiling as she deftly played rythym guitar with me, Salome rocked the leads, and u2popmofo broke 10 pairs of drumsticks. I can't tell you how vivid this dream was for me. I am a drummer but wish i could sing and play the guitar, like Thom Yorke.
It truly was an amzing dream. Afterwards we comandeered the entire bar and hung out, danced and had a blast.

I am sitting here grinning like an idiot. That sounds so cool! And I played guitar and sang! Deftly!!!! :D

I think I'm going to print that out. If only it were true! And something tells me that mofo probably had to get a piece of the cowbell action too. ;)

HeadsOnSticks said:

There was someone playing keys but i have no idea who it was. Insert your name here __________ if you think it was you.

it was probably me.

:wave:

I had several dreams last night, but in the one I remember most vividly, my brother was trying to stab me with a needle in a place that looked like the tavern basement from "Fight Club". I woke up as my brother had me in a corner, in the midst of stabbing me in the chest. I wonder what Freud would say about that. The other dream I remember was about a woman I have a huge crush on, but nothing sexual. :mad:

i dreamed i was checking out at a convenience store. the guy behind me kept trying to get me to go out to the parking lot with him to see his car. he was freaking me out so i told the clerk to call the cops. it turns out that the guy was planning on bashing my skull in with a rock. nice.

I dreamt our hamsters were breeding and lots of baby hamsters were running about the house. I then killed the mummy hamster with a shoe box when I tried to catch it - it was really gory and vivid in my dream

I felt sick when I woke up

I dreamt I had two babies

one was in good condition. My mom snapped the spinal cord of the other one by accident but reassured me that it would grow back together - because it's a baby

HeartlandGirl said:

I am sitting here grinning like an idiot. That sounds so cool! And I played guitar and sang! Deftly!!!! :D

I think I'm going to print that out. If only it were true! And something tells me that mofo probably had to get a piece of the cowbell action too. ;)

:lol:

:wave:

I dreamt my mum bought a huge fish tank that was divided into 3 sections; one for small sea creatures and a big shark thing, the second for pirahnas and the third for all these lovely tropical fish...but then, being the silly sort she is she decided the tank would look better if she knocked through all the sections...
...The pirahnas ate the tropical fish and the shark ate the pirahnas and all that was left were the shellfish :(

'Twas a terribly sad dream :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom