What did you dream last night? - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-17-2003, 11:31 PM   #16
War Child

Local Time: 10:51 AM
I always dream that I fall down from a building, or I slip on the stairs... it's really scary, because I'm afraid of heights and I feel very sick when I'm on a 10th floor... when I dream that I'm falling my body feels when I "hit the ground" and sometimes it hurts and I wake up very scared...

Old 09-17-2003, 11:38 PM   #17
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Sicy
omg LOL I have done that before I've had dreams where I think there's spiders in my bed and I wake up and I'm standing next to my bed brushing the sheets! I then realize that I was just dreaming and there are no spiders in my bed
whoa i used to have that happen to me ALL THE TIME. i'm serious. i hate it. it's so weird. i had it happen a couple of times a week for about two months. i wondered at the time whether it was stress related.

spiders.

Old 09-18-2003, 12:35 AM   #18
New Yorker

Local Time: 07:51 AM
i don't sleep to dream.
Old 09-18-2003, 01:09 AM   #19
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Screaming Flower
whoa i used to have that happen to me ALL THE TIME. i'm serious. i hate it. it's so weird. i had it happen a couple of times a week for about two months. i wondered at the time whether it was stress related.

spiders.
Good I am not the only freak

I hate it too because its so god damn real that sometimes I actually turn the light on and fully examine my bed for spiders before I go back to bed.
Old 09-18-2003, 09:51 AM   #20
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 08:51 AM
Last night I dreamt that I was at a Placebo concert with my sister. They picked twelve fans to go stand right next to the band while they played, and my sister was one of them. But she was crying hysterically because she was scared of the huge crowd, so I took her place in the special fan section. Meanwhile she's off with the regular fans, still crying.

So Placebo comes out and Brian Molko is looking like Boy George did when he was at that huge concert totally messed up on drugs. He's got gross white make-up on his face and his hair is long and black with bangs. And the band then proceeds to play only about five songs. And Brian keeps trying to talk to me between songs. And he's very amicable, but he just looks weird. And I'm trying to groove and rock out to the songs, but I'm feeling really stupid and self-conscious because the twelve fans are in this huge area and everyone can see us.

When I woke up, I had the Placebo song "Hang on to your IQ" in my head. So of course, I had to listen to it as soon as I got to work.

I always have weird-ass dreams, and I usually remember them too. And I always dream in color. Last night's dream was definitely strange!
Old 09-18-2003, 09:58 AM   #21
ONE
love, blood, life

I had a damn work related dream (STRESS) last night.

I watched as a fairly light aircraft fell on its tail.

You guys won't understand the dream....let's just say...no one gets hurt...but it is a very bad thing.
Old 09-18-2003, 12:26 PM   #22
ONE
love, blood, life

I generally do not remember my dreams unless something in real life prompts me to remember them.

I do know if I have had a bad dream because I wake up feeling anxious and frightened ...
Old 09-18-2003, 01:17 PM   #23
The Fly

Local Time: 08:51 AM
Last night I dreamt about this girl I like and now she's all I can think about.
Old 09-18-2003, 01:28 PM   #24
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

you playa you
Old 09-18-2003, 03:15 PM   #25
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:51 PM
I was watching the Kerrang music channel and Wizo were releasing one of their songs and I could speak German perfectly.

That was my dream. It wasn't very exciting.
Old 09-18-2003, 03:36 PM   #26
New Yorker

OK, so i had a pretty cool dream last night that i wanted to share with everyone.

It was an interland gathering, much like the one ya'll had in Vegas (that i missed ). Everyone was there. But the coolest part is that me, yertle,salome,u2popmofo, and heartland girl were playing a concert for you all. Here was the lineup:

Heads: vocals, rythym guitar
Heartlandgirl: guitar, vocals
Yertle: bass, vocals, general anarchy
Salome: lead guitar
There was someone playing keys but i have no idea who it was. Insert your name here __________ if you think it was you.

SO anyway, we were playing in this small club, maybe max capacity of 500. It was crazy. open bar, drinks flowing, everyone laughing. And then we came onstage to a deafening roar from you all. You guys were so stoked. We played everyone's favorite songs, and some U2. Yertle was pogoing around, heartland girl was smiling as she deftly played rythym guitar with me, Salome rocked the leads, and u2popmofo broke 10 pairs of drumsticks. I can't tell you how vivid this dream was for me. I am a drummer but wish i could sing and play the guitar, like Thom Yorke.
It truly was an amzing dream. Afterwards we comandeered the entire bar and hung out, danced and had a blast.

Thanks everyone for giving me the seeds for an awesome dream last night. I can't remember the last time i remembered my dream (well, i DO, but can't share it with you here. Maybe in Mr. Pussy's cafe. lol.)

a very happy headsonsticks.
Old 09-18-2003, 03:39 PM   #27
Neon Zebra

hey, man. what the hell?
Old 09-18-2003, 03:41 PM   #28
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally posted by bonosgirl84
hey, man. what the hell?

oh, thats right. i forgot. you played the cowbell.

and sang a duet with me.

"Find The River."
Old 09-18-2003, 03:45 PM   #29
Neon Zebra

Old 09-18-2003, 04:52 PM   #30
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 01:51 AM
I scored the jackpot....for a while and then it got freaky...as per usual.
I was at a club with Mark from pennyblack he was getting kind of freshbut all I could think was I'm married, this can't happen, I have to get out of hereThen I was at a camp in a forest and Marilyn Manson was there, being ever so friendly, but I felt I had to get out of there too. I wasn't sure which way was back to town and I was scared to hitch-hike. Then I ended up driving a sports car ( ala Thelma and Louise) but ended up in a desert-like landscape, with the car getting bogged down in the sand. I was getting stressed, so I woke myself up. It was so vivid..what's it all mean man?
I usually wake up really early, before dawn. If I doze off back to light sleep, that is when I have the freaky dreams.I don't like them...at all.
I do think dreams can be quite significant...and wonderful
I like dreaming..haven't had a U2 one for a while, not since the gathering at the lake