What did you buy today? (an interactive thread)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Sun newspaper (its trashy but i was bored) 20p
Chocolate Milkshake 99p
Bag of maltesers :tongue: ?1.30

Constantly having World Cup fever:
'PRICELESS'
:lol:

Hmm.. nothing.

I worked all day and now I'm going to my dance lesson which I have already paid for.

:happy:

-chicken with string beans over white rice- $3.30
-small wonton soup-$1.50

$4.80 total for ouizy

Muffin -- $1 ?
Vanilla Coke -- $1
Grilled cheese and tomato sandwich -- $1.95
Cheetos -- $.75
Rice Krispie Treat -- $.55
Coffee -- $1.85

I eat healthy!

hmmm-the day has only just begun here in Australia- so far all I have bought was a loaf of gluten free bread that I ordered yesterday from the bakery that is near where I work- I have to check the mail each morning and am trying to cut wheat out of my diet- it aint good for me......anyway so far my tally is $4.50 Aussie and then by tonight it will be up a bit more as I have to go to yoga which is $12.50.....:)

turkey tom from jimmy johns for $3.25. i ate that with a vanilla coke for which i paid NOTHING cos i got it free when i graduated. :D

i made money today...i babysat for a few hours and i'll probably go out to the drive in tonight, but hopefully i won't have to pay.

Iced Coffee from dunkin donuts - 1.85

Turkey sandwich (stop laughing April!) from D'Angelo's - I think around 6 bucks? (what a ripoff, I know).

I'm on my fifth 12hr shift in a row now, so I luckily havent really had time to by anything else! :D

wall street journal, new york times, usa today
toronto star, globe & mail, national post
guardian, the times, the telegraph
3 sprites
2 slices of pizza
64 mb smart media card
a fathers day card
and i paid my cell phone bill
:)

I didn't buy a damn thing today or yesterday.

I haven't left the house in a week because my telecommuter employee is a total fuckwit and my landlord is even worse.

i bought lunch today, which was about $4.
i also bought an xbox controller for $20.

i got some candy in the mail i'd ordered online cuz i'd never tried it before...only to find out it has nuts. :mad:

Large Starbucks Drip - $2.07
NY daily news - $0.50
Chicken fajita wrap with chips - $7
Roundtrip commute to Manhatten - $6

Total - $15.57

CK

HelloAngel said:
I haven't left the house in a week because my telecommuter employee is a total fuckwit and my landlord is even worse.

Your new house??

a bottle of pepsi at work.....$1
lunch at Wendy's (jr. cheeseburger deluxe, medium fries, small coke).....$3.17
supper at Taco Bell (7 layer nachos with beans and a medium pepsi).....$2.25

woo hoo!

:lol:

OzAurora said:
hmmm-the day has only just begun here in Australia- so far all I have bought was a loaf of gluten free bread that I ordered yesterday from the bakery that is near where I work- I have to check the mail each morning and am trying to cut wheat out of my diet- it aint good for me......anyway so far my tally is $4.50 Aussie and then by tonight it will be up a bit more as I have to go to yoga which is $12.50.....:)

Oz do you have Coeliacs too? I reckon gluten free bread tastes like shit personally lol, but a great alternative is these corn based Cruskit type thingies by Arnotts. Try them with a sliver of vegemite and a thin slice of tasty or chedder cheese. Mmmmm!

Hmm. Today, I bought
2 kebabs -$4.00
2 baked potatoes -$1.00 (For lunch)
Powerball -$10.00 (I may be $15mil richer as a result you know...)
Petrol -$60.00

Does anyone want to buy a pre-loved V8? Its in excellent condition, mechanically A1, late model, *cough* cheap *cough* to run....Insurance is um...cheap if you have 60% no claim and um...have friends in the insurance industry...It now has a full tank of petrol too! Bargain my friends...Hurry! Dont miss out on this fantastic opportunity to own a piece of Classic Australian Motoring!

what is with this:

Is it any good? This is they type of thing I would want to try, but feel like I will be disappointed...

Last edited:
ouizy said:
what is with this:

Is it any good? This is they type of thing I would want to try, but feel like I will be disappointed...

I like it okay, but it's really sweet. And I don't like the label because it make it look antique-y and it's not. :slant:

I think the point of the label is that there used to be Vanilla Cokes about 50 years ago. When there were soda fountains (the actual stores) they would make Vanilla Cokes, Lemon Cokes, Cherry Cokes, Strawberry Cokes...

Oh, I know. I just meant the colour of it. I don't like the vanilla-y colour mixed with that shade of red. It makes the label look like it was irradiated.

Yesterday I bought a Monte Cristo Sandwich with fries and a coke at Bennigans, and a veggie burger w/fries and diet coke for my wife and cheesburger w/fries and lemonade for my sister-in-law. I also ordered some weird-looking shoes from www.sierratradingpost.com. That's it.

Also, irradiated foods are among the safest foods you can buy. :|

Back
Top Bottom