What day do I serve the big Easter feast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ms. Dane

The Fly
Yes, it's probably a really stupid question but I'm honestly confused because Saturday is first Easter day and Sunday is second Easter day. So what day am I supposed to serve the big Easter meal which in our case will be lamb?

I have a big lump of lamb that needs to be thawed up so a prompt answer will be very much appreciated.

Easter Sunday has always been the BIG day around here. We have an Easter egg hunt and then we pig out. Monday we have the left-overs, that is if there are any.

Aha! To quote Salome:

my oldest brother is a roman catholic priest

I was begining to wonder if I had dreamed it all. Would have been a very strange dream that. Dreaming some Dutch bloke I vaguely know on the internet has a priest for a brother. Well, thats not going to get published anywhere :down:

:lol: I didn't expect this many replies. Well, thanks. Put the lamb in the refrigiator this morning so it should definitely be thawed up by Sunday. Our calendar says Saturday= Easterday, Sunday= 2 Easter day, guess that varies too. I could actually roast it tomorrow and we can pig out for two days:D

Back
Top Bottom