What color is your class ring?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mine was gold with a clear stone (my birthstone is a diamond :D )

I had a falcon on one side cause that was the mascot and on the other side I had my first name and then some sort of crest. I haven't seen the thing since I graduated in 1992. It's in a box somewhere :shrug:

hmm...silver with a fake blue stone that's supposed to be a sapphire...one side has an eagle and a 2002, and the other has a cross and my name. i got it my freshman year and haven't worn it since then...

I didn't get a college ring...my high school years mean more to me anyway. Mine is gold with a sunburst cut aquamarine stone (my birthstone). One said has "Katherine" engraved above an Indian head (school mascot). The other side has a fancy Class of 2000 logo. I never take it off. :)

I just remembered that I had this scan...

3373%3A%3A8323232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23233899%3B9%3B46ot1lsi

mine's white gold (it's not silver, people!) :wink: and a peridot stone. as for the designs, i have 2001 written on one side with a yearbook logo, and the other side says wolves (mascot) with a beta club logo.

I got a blue topaz (my birthstone) set in a gold ring- one side has the drama masks on it with the year, the other side has a chick playing basketball, with my name. It's also inscriped inside with my name.

Pretty cool, I haven't thought about this ring in a while!

bought a ring never wore it once - what a waste of cash. I must have turned into a complete moron the day i made that purchase.

Kinda pissed I never got my college lettermans coat though...

yeah...since i never really wore my high school ring, i think i'll save the money and not purchase a college one...

Mine is silver with a fake ruby stone. On one side it has a 2000 design and on the other a treble clef to symbolize band.

I never wear it, so I don't think I'm going to waste my money on getting a college ring.

Rings seem like an odd thing to have as a graduation present, especially as you seem to have to pay for them. But being gold and real silver etc, I can see why. When our year 12 class finished up, we got given pewter beer coasters.
:huh:

At least they're handy...:angel:

I hated high school, but I got a lettermans jacket (I have no idea where it is now) and a ring, even though I didn't wear either one more than a few times.

My ring is silver with a garnet stone (the rubies looked too pink) and a cross on one side that says something about faith (I wouldn't get that today :reject: ) and a panther (our mascot) on the other.

I didn't get a college ring because I knew I'd never wear it, I hated my college, and they were ugly as hell.

Bonochick yours is pretty! Aw, man, this thread makes me sad so many people don't like their ring. I love mine, it's blue zircon (whatever they called my Dec. birthstone) on gold. We didn't get ours as graduation presents, we ordered them in our sophmore year and in our junior year when they came in, we had a ring dance where you dress formal and stand in the big paper mache' ring with your date to get your pic taken! I didn't like high school much either, I was not popular and didn't have much fun, but my class ring is one of my cherished possessions. It's just so pretty and it was something I'd looked forward to getting since I was a kid.

I have two high school rings. One is white gold from the Oklahoma School of Science and Mathematics. It has the OSSM logo across the top and my name engraved on the underside. I have a gold ring with a pink stone from my home high school. It is really girly with two hearts on the sides. The hearts have fake diamonds in them.

My college ring is white gold with a garnet stone. The stone has a silver "OU" encrusted on it and it says University of Oklahoma around the stone. One side has my degree, the other has an OU symbol.

I still wear my rings, except the OSSM one. I especially wear the OU one when we're having a big football or basketball game.

high school stone was green but i lost it about a year after i got it. :(

my university one doesn't have a stone.

14K Gold with my birthstone (blue topaz). On one side it has my name and "2000" and on the other "OHS" and "Knowledge is Power." And my signature is on the inside. I still wear it! I want to get a college ring next year though, and then I'll wear that instead.

Back
Top Bottom