What color defines you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meriphew

The Fly
I think that you can find out quite a bit about a person by their favorite color. Do you find that alot of your belongings (car, clothing, etc) tend to be the same color, if so, what color do you favor most? My favorites would be red or black.

I really like purple, but I have always loved the color blue. When we got our new house, Dad said he'd paint my room whatever color I wanted. So I've got pretty blue walls...my blue room! :D

my car is silver.
my phone is silver.
my clothes are black, grey, white, green, khaki, red, blue and yellow.
so...what does that mean?

my monitor is green

I like bold dramatic colors. no pastels for moi.

Black, navy, hunter green, blue, purple.

Kobayashi - Your car and phone (cell phone I'm assuming) represent technology - so you chose silver since it is the most futuristic color (at least to me), however, you also like nature (you probably recycle and are concious of pollution and the state of the planet) - thus you choose more earth tones in your clothing.

These are all wild guesses, I could be way off. :p

Mmmmmh......about 70 % of my cloths are black----the rest is sort of :barf: -pink-------and about 10% is khaki.

And my favourite colour is dirty lilac or ultra violet, as I like to call it. :D That counts as ultra violet I think. :D

Wait, wait, wait. The first stadium of the :barf: smily is my favourite colour. :happy:

AcrobatMan said:
i think i like the color of this page..light blue is my fav color

Actually black isn't counted to 'colours' since it is a kompliment?r Farbe - :lol: that's the German word, but I can't mess up anything when saying what I mean in German :D.
Well, well you always like the things you are most often voluntarily together with. :tongue:

AcrobatMan said:
i think i like the color of this page..light blue is my fav color

Come to think of it, the blue of this page is pretty much the same blue as my bedroom walls...

Interference has taken me over...*lol* :D

my friends accuse me of wearing only black
but they're wrong
i also wear charcoal

today, tho, i am wearing dark blue hiphugger jeans and a white linen shirt, so there, that'll show 'em

My favorite color is orange. But I don't really own anything in orange, except my orange Scooby Doo shirt that says on the front "Here comes trouble" and on the back "there goes trouble" I love it :)

I like practically every shade of blue. Its the colour of my eyes and a large percentage of my clothes.

i wear red the most.....but i love cool colors like green and blue and purple too....

along with black, the color of interference was our high school color....hmmmm

Back
Top Bottom