What Color Are You? (quiz)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Green

You are a very calm and contemplative person. Others are drawn to your peaceful, nurturing nature.

I guess if it says so...lol...but I don't buy it!

Last edited:
BLUE

You give your love and friendship unconditionaly. You enjoy long, thoughful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive.

It says I'm green. Which is interesting, cause it's my favourite colour.

seems like a lot of greens.

*shocked*

i got yellow.

You are very perceptive and smart. You are clear and to the point and have a great sense of humor. You are always learning and searching for understanding.

i quite agree with this.

*edited cos i'm an italicized idiot.

Last edited:
Stories for Boys said:
BLUE

You give your love and friendship unconditionaly. You enjoy long, thoughful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive.

I...ehm...don't know what I have to say about this...

AQUA

You enjoy life, humor, and being exuberant. Wherever you go you usually find yourself stealing the spotlight without even trying. You love to let go and have fun.

Stories for Boys said:
hey now, i think it's accurate.....why don't you?

*audible forehead slap*
*is a genius*
I meant that this is what I got too, and I didn't know what I thought about it applying to me...

ORANGE

You are driven and optimistic. You strive to succeed in life while lightening the mood of those around you. You do well at any job you put your mind to.

And it was all yellow.....

YELLOW

You are very perceptive and smart. You are clear and to the point and have a great sense of humor. You are always learning and searching for understanding

:lemon: :sexywink: :lol: :drool: :angel:

Not surprised at all with this one...

BLUE

Green

You are a very calm and contemplative person. Others are drawn to your peaceful, nurturing nature.

BLUE

VIOLET

You surround yourself with art and music and are constantly driven to express yourself. You often daydream. You prefer honesty in your relationships and belive strongly in your personal morals.

This is true!

BLUE

You give your love and friendship unconditionally. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive.

Blue is my favorite color

Back
Top Bottom