What characteristics do you associate with...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:

i remember that thread. :lol:

does this look familiar to you...
sexywink_6339.gif

:shifty:

:sexywink: Yes indeed. :lol:

Zootlesque said:

Atomic Bono - Woo! Extreme! Pop Life! :wink:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN XTREME DEWD

i like how my dad bought me a skateboard. he called me out for not really being xtreme.

I associate Zootlesque with hot :drool:

I associate ponkine with :wave: :angry: :sad: :bono: :bow: :( :madspit: :sigh:

I associate Bonos Saint with loyalty and constancy, respect, and trust-for some reason she noticed me here and she has never wavered in that. And good advice. And Neil Young.

Last edited:
Mrs. Springsteen--I associate her with beautiful photographs, unabashed honesty, mischief, vulnerability, humor and bravery. A person who refuses to wear a mask. And as a person who wears a mask all the time, I admire that. And I keep imagining Bruce in a Red Sox uniform and Spader.

Melon--I know I'm going to get a post that's going to challenge me some way and explain something in a way I've never heard it explained before. And I imagine him practicing his own faith by his refusing to see any insufferable poster as totally irredeemable.
I imagine the voice as sonorous and authoritative and somehow reminding me of wine.

When I see Dreadsox's avatars, I can't help but think of.....Dreadsox's avatars.

Angela Harlem--absolutely no bullshit. And funny as hell.

indra--well, besides The Church---really, really good grass. Perhaps a little hashish.

Muggsy--the best imaginations of my childhood.

Thank you, you are too kind but it's so nice to read anyway. You have never changed the way you treat me and have treated me, either here or in private. And that means so much to me for reasons you know.

I associate whenhiphopdrovethebigcars with my own Sig as it actually came from one of hip hops threads a while ago. I forget what it was all about but haven't gotten around to updating it!!

:kiss: BsS.

Mrs - Kindness. An abundance of it.
BsS - Thoughtfulness.
BVS - Rationality.
deep - The 'enter' key. An abundance of it. :lol: :scream:
Melon - Great use of online references.
STING2 - Redefines the word steadfast.
nbc - non-committal lawyer-speak :sexywink:
doozer - :combust:
u2bonogirl - her canon/nikon in one hand, hubby in the other :D
david - timer on his canon/nikon :sexywink:
zoney - CAPS LOCK

:hmm:

Thanks Angela :wink:

I associate you with a ray of light/sunshine of sorts, with knowing that you will always have a kind word to say to me and somehow always notice what I have to say around here. It can feel so completely opposite around here, unless it's dealing with people who just want to be petty.

:hug: see, you're always being so kind :) it does astound me to virtually beyond belief that anyone could think otherwise. i refuse to believe it anyway. this world is full of crappy folk. their crappiness is their problem. they can wrap themselves up in it, i say.

i need to clarify, too, as it was pointed out my post above this one can be misconstrued - i meant u2bonogirl's posts (which i notice) are piccies or stories re: the other half, and that's what i associate with so :madspit: to everyone who thought i was being rude!

Interesting to see my lemons got mentioned.

I don't have search capabilities, so it makes it easier to find my threads.

MrsSpringsteen said:
Thanks Angela :wink:

I associate you with a ray of light/sunshine of sorts, with knowing that you will always have a kind word to say to me and somehow always notice what I have to say around here. It can feel so completely opposite around here, unless it's dealing with people who just want to be petty.

One day, when I meet Angela Harlem, we're gonna get married! :combust:

inmyplace13 said:
Interesting to see my lemons got mentioned.

I don't have search capabilities, so it makes it easier to find my threads.

you should still be able to subscribe to threads using your usercp and find them that way. :)

LemonMacPhisto's pictures and movie references.

Canadien's unforgettable U2 space/time continuum (sp?) chart.

Phillyfan's wit, sarcasm, and humor ... oh, I meant to leave that one out.

Back
Top Bottom