What Calendar(s) Did You Buy For 06?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didnt buy any either.. my friend gave me a kitty calendar for Christmas though :cute:

Haven't any new ones yet, other than a pretty wall one we got at the dollar store. We usually get them out at the store and they have pretty pictures of fields, snow, harbour towns and scenic wonders in them.

Work: National Parks of the West. This month is Joshua Tree National Park :kiss:

I also have an Ireland tear off each day calendar on my desk.

Home: Ireland :love:

For my desk - the 365 Cats calendar :cute:
For my wall - Betty and Veronica calendar

Yes, I apparently need 2 calendars!

None. I can remember the date anyways. Plus my watch tells me what date it is.

If I do get a calendar it's always one of those free ones that the car repair shops give out with photos of cars in them. I'm too cheap to go out and spend 20 bucks on a calendar that I could get for free with different photos.

Wallace and Grommit

toonla1.jpg

and a generic golf course....

u2granny said:
Baby Rats.:heart:

awwww...I have just baby zoo animals this time around...baby penguins for January...I :heart: dollar ones!
I'd really like a new one of what I just had and those were dolphins. Love love them :)

I bought one of those two year pocket calendars from last year, so I don't need to buy a new one this year. That just kind of pitiful and grumpy, isn't it? :huh:

I didn't buy any. My friend from England sent me the annual Jack Russell Terrier calendar that hangs in my kitchen, and my aunt gave me a comical work jokes calendar I think I will take to work. I use a Franklin Covey planner for work....and I got a couple freebie calendars I will use in my office and bedroom. I also got 2 other day planners as gifts. I wish I had a U2 calendar tho :sad:

DaveC said:
None. I can remember the date anyways. Plus my watch tells me what date it is.

If I do get a calendar it's always one of those free ones that the car repair shops give out with photos of cars in them. I'm too cheap to go out and spend 20 bucks on a calendar that I could get for free with different photos.

Wait until after Christmas and get them half off. Both of mine cost $10 total. :tongue:

I have a few...

for work:
1021_xl.jpg

also got a kitten calendar at Target in their $1.00 :cute:
and I have the Jon Stewart Desk Calendar in my bedroom
p2346473dt.jpg

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Wait until after Christmas and get them half off. Both of mine cost $10 total. :tongue:

Don't you know that $10 there is pretty much equivalent to $20 here? ;) haha

MrsSpringsteen said:
I got an Orlando Bloom calendar for half price after Christmas. I was going to get Ansel Adams but the Orlando one might be more beautiful :wink:

Oh I would've much prefered an Olry calender if I'd been able to get one but I settled for a Lord of the Rings calender instead! Orly as Legolas!!!:drool:

I'll be getting my annual 365-day Dilbert calendar today.

I share the cartoons with my paralegal - they hit pretty close to home!!

Back
Top Bottom