What Calendar(s) Did You Buy For 06?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A new shop has opened near me and it only sells calenders, I thought it was a pretty cool idea - even if it did open the day after new years day.....

My sister bought me the Green Day calender and somehow I managed to get end up with two U2 calenders - so many calenders, so little time...

MrsSpringsteen said:
did you buy that deep?
bt_001.jpg

The Barbi Twins are honored to be named the
Official Pin-Up Girls of the U.S. Military!

support those

that support our troops!

Mr fah - Amnesty International wall calendar
9 year old mini fah - Garfield wall calendar
7 year old mini fah - Garfield desk calendar
6 year old mini fah - Kittens mini wall calendar
fah - free cell phone calendar

I didn't buy any calendars, but my goal is to go out shooting (pictures) every month and at the end of the year make a calendar of landscapes of the bay area through the year. :camera:

Still haven't bought any calendars, but I did buy a 2006 diary today, it has a kitten on the front :cute: .

Diemen said:
I didn't buy any calendars, but my goal is to go out shooting (pictures) every month and at the end of the year make a calendar of landscapes of the bay area through the year. :camera:

I did that and gave some I made to friends and family as Christmas gifs. Here's January...

January.jpg

My parents bought my boyfriend a Kylie calender for our flat at Christmas. They told me I could have the free one from the butchers if I wanted.

I have Cardinal Baseball Team in the kitchen, cows on the inside of my medicine cab for the bathroom, and Weldy, my IllinoisCloneLove :hug:, gave me a nice desk-top for my office.

Sad to say, John Mabry is not on my Cardinal calendar :(

Last edited:
I have a cool one as well, my boyfriend works at the supermarket so he gets these in abundance. So far for January, I have a lovely scene of trees and this babbling hotspring thing and a recipe for "Hearty Beef Stew"! :happy:

Oh, I'd like to also mention that the calendar has almost $18 worth of coupons in it?! Huh, ain't that cool? :wink:

I got a calendar for Christmas with Welsh Corgi's on it. I still haven't seen a U2 calendar for 2006. (I hung last year's back up--I just look at the pics anyway.)

Back
Top Bottom