What burger are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bad Ronnie

The Fly
The question you gotta ask yourselves, friends and neighbours, is what burger you'll be in the next life...

Come and talk it over with your Unca Ronnie, who knows what goes best with what.

Try the special goddamn sauce while you're at it! Plenty to go around!

It's a land of plenty, friends, so what the goshdarn hell are you waitin for? Slither on down to Unca Ronnie's and pull up a fucking rock!

bad ronnie is the only person i know of who says "goshdarn" and "fuck" in the same sentence.

hey ronnie, maybe it's time YOU do the ronald. ever thought about that?

Bad Ronnie, you're back!

Guys, if I were you I would think very carefully about Uncle Ronnie's question because someday when we are old and unable to contribute to society any longer we will all end up as delicious McDonald's burgers. It's Uncle Ronnie's way of recycling!

Calluna said:
Bad Ronnie, you're back!

Guys, if I were you I would think very carefully about Uncle Ronnie's question because someday when we are old and unable to contribute to society any longer we will all end up as delicious McDonald's burgers. It's Uncle Ronnie's way of recycling!

soylent green?

ateaseweb?

what????

Elvis Presley said:
Soylent Green is made out of people! Its people!!!!

~disturbednewsreader

ah yes, disturbednewsreader! it's been a long time.

u2popmofo is another creature who lurks the forum of radio.

as does caucerfulofsecrets :shhh:

I didn't realize Sicy had exclusive rights to the iPod commericial...I guess I will go back to using my otto kittsinger pic, which i alone have exclusive rights to. Pretty petty....I didn't even get the pic from her. There's someone else on here with an iPod avatar...better get them.

Uh.. no of course I dont have exclusive rights to the commercial or any of the stills, but I worked on my sig for over an hour last night. I captured the stills, resized them, added borders, adjusted the lighting, sharpened them, etc. The Bono pic I have is the exact same one that was in your avatar.. down to the thin black border I added around it as well as the size and measurements being EXACTLY the same as mine. The chances of someone else making it exactly the way I did are slim. I'm not talking about general 'ipod' avatars.. I'm talking about the one I made specifically. Just would have been nice of someone to ask before stealing it since I worked hard on it.

Plus I was only half serious.. good lord.

Back
Top Bottom