What bumper stickers are on your car? - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 06-13-2004, 10:17 PM   #1
Local Time: 12:16 AM
What bumper stickers are on your car?

I often think that you can tell a lot about a person, by what kind of stickers they have on their car. I like humourous ones and political ones. One of the funnier ones that I saw lately was on the back of a ute and it said 'yes this is my ute and NO I won't help you move!' and I also personally like the one that goes 'real Aussies drive utes!'. So anyway on the back of my car (well van) I have....

a purple 'Maton' guitar sticker (these are high quality Australian guitars and the type of instrument I own and play

triple J 'drum logo' sticker (alternative radio station, I would never be caught dead with a comercial radio station sticker on my car)

Greens party triangle 'No War' sticker (the greens are a political party and obviously they were opposed to the war in Iraq and so was/am I)

and I also have a long sticker on the side of my car on one of the windows that is green and says 'The peoples republic of Woodford' which is a reference to a large folk festival that I go to each year and it is basically like a mini city with loads of great music

and finally, on the back I also have one of those clear circular sun mandala stickers that a friend put on my car for me....

so what do you all have?????

Old 06-13-2004, 10:28 PM   #2
I Serve Larry's Stick
Local Time: 09:16 AM
none--my car is too cute to taint it with stickers

Old 06-13-2004, 10:38 PM   #3
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 08:16 AM
Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~
my car is too cute to taint it with stickers

I thought the same thing about my car until I saw this beauty on ebay It's the only bumper sticker I'd ever put on my car.
Old 06-13-2004, 10:58 PM   #4
Rock n' Roll Doggie
I have the same sticker as above on my car and one other U2 sticker on the back too.

I also have this sticker:

Old 06-14-2004, 01:34 AM   #5
love, blood, life
All I have on my car is one of the Darwin footed amphibian thingies. Not only do I like it for me, but it's also fun 'cause it ticks off the "locals"

I wanted one of the "Forget the Radio" stickers (a Marty Willson-Pipers song), but it was a limited run, and I can't find any. (I'm not big on radio...in fact I just asked to do a survey about my radio listening habits over the past week -- and I hadn't listened at all!)
Old 06-14-2004, 06:37 AM   #6
Rock n' Roll Doggie
I have a Getaway Car band sticker and a number 35 which was there when I bought it...my friend said she put it on there back in high school when one of their friends died
Old 06-14-2004, 08:05 AM   #7
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 02:16 PM
we have one saying "Nissan Hurst Centre, Boucher Road, Belfast" that was stuck to the rear window when we got our car.

we drove past a car the other day and all along the dashboard there were little troll dolls/ random toy figures i think they were probably glued on because i dont think you could drive with that many toys stuck to the dashboard.
Old 06-14-2004, 09:01 AM   #8
love, blood, life
Local Time: 07:16 AM
I have one that says

joking...I have NO bumper stickers.
Old 06-14-2004, 09:22 AM   #9
Forum Moderator

"Knight in shining Zubaz."

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 06-14-2004, 09:33 AM   #10
Local Time: 07:16 AM
I have that same U2 sticker on my car and a LBC for Long Beach Cali. Hate is not a family value. I have the wordy kids playgrounds instead of bombs that is peeling off and it sucks cuz it looks like shit and I can't get it totally off. Time to find another one to cover it. I have a shiny Jamaican flag sticker too. One of my favs that I saw recently was "I maybe fat but you are ugly and I can go on a diet."
Old 06-14-2004, 09:45 AM   #11
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 06:16 AM
I saw one a while back that said: "What if the hokey pokey really IS what it's all about?"

On my car, in the window, I have two U. of Oklahoma alumni stickers (one removable) and a removable Sierra Club sticker.
Old 06-14-2004, 11:58 AM   #12
Local Time: 01:16 PM
I DO NOT have any bumper stickers but saw one that I am seriously interseted in getting that I found at Spencer Gifts which reads.

"I am trying to see things from your point of view but it is hard to see with my head so far up my ass." Or something like that.

I have radio station stickers on my car in hopes of winning money.
Old 06-14-2004, 12:09 PM   #13
Location: calm down, cold resides with me. I flee to decemberunderground... as you exhale I breathe in, and sink into the water underground and I'll grow pale without you

Yes, This Is My Truck.
No, I Won't Help You Move.

He's Not My President (w/pic of, well, you know.)

Scotland's red lion rampant on yellow background

EMT identifier (reflective blue star on white)
HAZMAT sticker for oxygen tanks in my jump kit

"Trees are the answer" - from local arborist

Be Constructive - from my favorite western massachusetts lumber yard

NOHO (Northampton MA)
Old 06-14-2004, 12:50 PM   #14
love, blood, life
Local Time: 06:16 AM
Originally posted by arw9797

I thought the same thing about my car until I saw this beauty on ebay It's the only bumper sticker I'd ever put on my car.
I have that same sticker on the Chev. Trailblazer...plus the plates read BTFLDAY

on the Toyota I have the Achtung Baby U2...with BOOMCHA on the plates...

and an American flag decal on each!

Old 06-14-2004, 12:58 PM   #15
Blue Crack Addict
My Dad always told me not to put any on because no matter what you like or are for, somebody else hates it and might do something to your car. Like if they hate your football team, political candidate or radio station they might hate you. I have seen some very funny ones, and some that made me so mad I hated the person and felt they deserved bodily harm. No, I'm not going to list them because if somebody thinks they're funny I'd explode

If I could find a good U2 one I'd put it on.