What Book(s) Is/Are You Currently Reading?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been reading Nelson DeMille's Up Country for the past 2 years! :lol:

It's not that I don't like reading. I love it when I really get into it. But I can almost never finish a book at one stretch. There's bookmarks galore in all the books I have right now. :shifty:

Good question Jules :up:

I've been reading Birds without wings by Louis De Bernieres and very interesting it is too! :) i also just started reading the Pink Floyd story that came out written by Nick Mason! :rockon:

You know the "is" really isn't necessary. Both options (book/books) would be "are".

inmyplace13 said:
You know the "is" really isn't necessary. Both options (book/books) would be "are".

yeah, that's really bothering me, too :|

the hound of the baskervilles. that's the only thing i'm actually reading now. if i listed all the other books that were lying on my floor that i intend on reading in the near future, we'd be here a while.

When I met BAW, I was a dedicated, take time out of the day to read kinda guy....Tom Clancy, Clive Cussler, had them all...since then, maybe one a year but these last few months, probably due to the airplane travel, I've got myself back...paperback, at least...

I've finished 3 John Grisham's, I'm in the middle of Ken Follett's Whiteout with Scott Turow's Ordinary Heroes already on deck...

Quiet time is very nice; I've missed it over the past number of years......sssh! :)

Red Dragon, the book before Silence Of The Lambs. I thought it would be a bit crap, but it's actually quite good.

I was quite surprised by Hannibal Lecter's personality, he comes across quite charming considering he'd quite like to eat you.

^Good choice.

I am trying to get through The Time Traveler's Wife but it's not really keeping my interest, the story jumps about so much. I don't like to start a book and not finish it tho so this is taking a long time for me. :sad:

I read magazines alot. Currently perusing National Geographic story about Africa - I was in South Africa last year and brings back memories!

But for lighter fare, I just started Harry Potter and the OOTP - any Potter fans here?

Carek1230 said:
^Good choice.

I am trying to get through The Time Traveler's Wife but it's not really keeping my interest, the story jumps about so much. I don't like to start a book and not finish it tho so this is taking a long time for me. :sad:

Oooh, it's hard to get used to at first, but once you get the rhythm it's so worth it. That book was hands down the BEST book I have ever read. :up: :up: and I've read a LOT of books :wink:

I just finished reading 'Entering the circle' by Olga Kharitidi
Which is a fascinating book for anyone into Philosophy/psychology/theology

Back
Top Bottom