What board game are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
What Board Game Are You?

1063620708_amemonoply.jpg

Your Monolopy! Your complicated but heaps of fun. It may seem like you have been around for ever but you never seem to get boring.

1063620824_eoperation.jpg

Your operation! Your heartbeating, complicated, and you need a good technqiue to win at this. But at the same time you have heart thumping fun. But you can soon easily get bored of and you need to move on.

'you're' not 'your' :mad:

Last edited:
What the hell is Cluedo?? :mad:

1063620675_gamecluedo.jpg

Your cluedo. Your mysterious and very sneaky, and you take a while to figure out, but along the way you have heaps of laughs and tonnes of fun.

It's called CLUE !

Cluedo - Find a murderer, murder weapon and where the murder took place

Your Monolopy! Your complicated but heaps of fun. It may seem like you have been around for ever but you never seem to get boring

havent played that game in ages...

I am not sure how to take this, but ...

1063620857_ametwister.jpg

Your Twister. Your unpredictable and your something that the whole family can play a million times and never stop laughing and never get bored of. To me, your probably the most fun game of all time!

Sicy said:
What the hell is Cluedo?? :mad:

1063620675_gamecluedo.jpg

Your cluedo. Your mysterious and very sneaky, and you take a while to figure out, but along the way you have heaps of laughs and tonnes of fun.

It's called CLUE !

me too:up:

1063620765_emousetrap.jpg

Your mouse trap! Your speedy, fun, fast and very swift and sneaky. Your great to play with over and over again. Ooohhh, I can seee some cheese over there.........

I'm not sneaky...but I do like my cheese. I used to love this game as a kid, but it was such a bitch to set up for one second of fun!

You're operation! Your heartbeating, complicated, and you need a good technqiue to win at this. But at the same time you have heart thumping fun. But you can soon easily get bored of and you need to move on.

Your Twister. Your unpredictable and your something that the whole family can play a million times and never stop laughing and never get bored of. To me, your probably the most fun game of all time!

this person does not know a damn thing about grammar. :mad:

1063620857_ametwister.jpg

You're Twister. You're unpredictable and you're something that the whole family can play a million times and never stop laughing and never get bored of. To me, you're probably the most fun game of all time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom