What artists do you have in your music downloader playlist? - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-05-2004, 10:43 PM   #16
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 12:05 PM
Nah, Ben is witty as hell. Nothing wrong there. Poignant, too. But you need to check out 'The Battle of Who Could Care Less," "The Luckiest," "Annie Waits," "Zak and Sara," "Not the Same," "Carrying Cathy," "The Best Imitation of Myself," "Underground" (This one should hit home for you in terms of big posers), "Magic" and "Mess" (one of the saddest songs I've ever heard)

Oh, and

"All U Can Eat," "Get Your Hands Off of My Woman" (Darkness cover), and "There's Always Someone Cooler than You." Cure fan? Then try "In Between Days"

Old 12-05-2004, 11:04 PM   #17
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UnforgettableLemon
Nah, Ben is witty as hell. Nothing wrong there. Poignant, too. But you need to check out 'The Battle of Who Could Care Less," "The Luckiest," "Annie Waits," "Zak and Sara," "Not the Same," "Carrying Cathy," "The Best Imitation of Myself," "Underground" (This one should hit home for you in terms of big posers), "Magic" and "Mess" (one of the saddest songs I've ever heard)

Oh, and

"All U Can Eat," "Get Your Hands Off of My Woman" (Darkness cover), and "There's Always Someone Cooler than You." Cure fan? Then try "In Between Days"

i've got 'the battle of who could care less', and 'underground' on tapes somewhere at home back from the days where i used to tape stuff off the radio. good stuff. and i think that angry dwarf or something 'kiss my ass goodbye' song was on there too. hell, 'brick' is probably on a tape somewhere in my room at home.

i've always felt kind of like, 'well i think i like this guy's music. but admiting that makes me more of a wuss than i already am...but who cares...but it's still really wimpy...' back and forth, and so on...

i'll boot up soulseek and see if it will let me download stuff (it's been giving me trouble lately), and watch...sometime in the not-so-distant future i'll be posting about how i bought a few ben folds albums.

when the live album with the bonus dvd came out, i reviewed it for the radio station, and i really liked it. sounded like it was a lot of fun at those shows, and even if i didn't particularly like a song i could appreciate it.

Old 12-05-2004, 11:06 PM   #18
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 12:05 PM
Wimpy schmimpy. Fuck image, I say.
Old 12-06-2004, 06:07 AM   #19
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 01:05 AM
can I confess that I still don't know what the hell this thread is supposed to be about? my soulseek queue?
Old 12-07-2004, 06:33 AM   #20
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 01:05 PM
i'm not entirely sure either, but i took it to mean winamp playlist...