What are your Valentine's Day plans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
342%3A%3A%3C4%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3236%3E%3B49%3E967%3EWSNRCG%3D32327%3B%3C3%3B%3A4%3B5nu0mrj

:)

work, then go home play around on the computer. and if im bored enough, play darts with my exhusband's picture.

I'm on a deadline at work to submit our work for publishing in two weeks, so it'll be me, and a bunch of mouse carcasses celebrating together.

Bono's American Wife said:

That is exactly how we look at it too. Yes, we might go out to dinner and we've given each other gifts in the past but there are absolutely NO expectations from either one of us. I will not drop hints or pout if I don't get flowers or a card and Rick expects nothing of me but my company.

I don't need gifts to tell me I'm loved...I'm shown on a daily basis :heart:

:up: Exactly how it should be!

For me, it all starts with the flowers. I've finally picked out some red, white, and pink tulips in a rosy vase. They should arrive at her work place around 10am on Monday.

Then there's dinner, which is a surprise location. Nothing fancy, just a classy, dimmed restaurant with a somewhat private booth where we can enjoy a delicious meal together.

Thirdly, the present to be given during dinner. I still can't decide between a pair of earrings that I've been staking out for the last few weeks or the matching bracelet. They're both white gold with a shiny and brushed metal alternating design. It may have to be a game-time decision.

The real present, however, is the getaway trip to Moab (which, because of our schedules, won't happen till the weekend of the 26th) for some hiking and biking (and hopefully, I can pop in some photography).

Oh yeah, I've also made some CDs for the occassion. That's about it!

My husband surprised me and made reservations at an inn in NH that we like for this weekend. I cant wait! I love the idea of having nothing to do all weekend :D

I dunno, I'll just go to work, it's another day as usual this year. I might buy some friends at work some cheesy V-Day cards but otherwise I wont be doing much because I am single this year.

Last year I was almost single so that v-Day sucked too. (my relationship was crumbling a year ago and would end a few months later anyway)

I would have to say that I have the same plans as most single people, nothing! Maybe i will watch a U2 video that was recorded from the night before, The Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame!

i'll be on a plane flying back from toronto after a weekend of fun in the big city with one of my best buds that i haven't seen in over a year. i will be tired and hopefully shopped out.

:up:

i was hoping to catch a showing the vagina monologues monday night, but my lame ass city isn't celebrating v-day this year it seems.

:angry:

dandy said:
i'll be on a plane flying back from toronto after a weekend of fun in the big city with one of my best buds that i haven't seen in over a year. i will be tired and hopefully shopped out.

Hope you have a nice time here this weekend. :)

Alan Jamison said:
You've got that right, MissVelvetDress. :shh:

Well, change of plans for Valentine's Day!

Looks like I will be joining the hunt for Alan Jamison.

Just think, AJ! You'll be able to give MVD your heart for real! And I bet it'll still be beating! :heart:

AvsGirl41 said:

Well, change of plans for Valentine's Day!

Looks like I will be joining the hunt for Alan Jamison.

Just think, AJ! You'll be able to give MVD your heart for real! And I bet it'll still be beating! :heart:

How romantic!:heart:

Back
Top Bottom