What are your Thanksgiving plans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Going to my brothers house in about 10 minutes. My parents are in from Virginia so we will have Thanksgiving dinner there with them and my brothers family. Then we are coming back to my house to decorate my Christmas tree. (my parents idea, not mine!! :lol: ) Oh well, it should be fun.

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Staying right here at home...been up since 4 cooking..now Im gonna take over the couch and watch the DVD for a bit till my son takes over the tv with that football nonsense...

First year in a while that I have all my kids home...and Im lovin it...

We're staying home...I did part of my cooking yesterday, the turkey is in the oven and I think I might watch the HTAAB DVD in a little while :D

Bono's American Wife said:
We're staying home...I did part of my cooking yesterday, the turkey is in the oven and I think I might watch the HTAAB DVD in a little while :D

LOL..thats funny..thats what Im doin..

I'm going to my aunt and uncle's house in a few hours where there will be about 20 other people there and nothing for this vegetarian to eat, as usual. :mad: I've been a vegetarian for 16 years and my aunt still won't accept it and refuses to make anything without turkey parts in it. I'll eat before I go.

:D My mom, sister, and I made 6 desserts last night :love:

They have 2 springer spaniels. I'm sure I'll spend more time with the dogs than the family :huh:

Dad has dinner going right now...it's just the two of us. I found my hamster dead earlier, so we just buried him a little while ago. Not exactly the greatest day so far. :sigh:

Then, of course, Thursday night TV: Survivor and The Apprentice...and then that Seinfeld special is on. :happy:

in about 4 hours i'm headed down to my friends' house. ann's parents came up from Maine for thanksgiving and they invited all of us friends over for a big turkey meal.

i'm so excited. :drool:

My parents, my brother, and I having a nice little Thanksgiving dinner here at home. We have prime rib since my dad is not a fan of turkey...and the rest of us would rather have that anyway. The wine will start flowing freely as soon as my mom comes home from work! We have company coming for coffee and desert. I love Thanksgiving!

Schmeg said:
...The wine will start flowing freely as soon as my mom comes home from work!

See, I do read these and I saw the most important part!! :wine:

For me, I am out of BAW's way, up in the office working on a report (self-employed, don't forget) that I will most likely complete on Sunday...for us, its the boys for sure that will be here for a feast!!!

My daughter has called and wants to stop by; its Thanksgiving, I want her to at least have a good meal before she re-appears again before Xmas... I don't know why she does this to herself...:(

I will make the best of the occasion and I promise my Interland support group that today will NOT be the day to be confrontational with her.

Have a great day, folks! :)

Just got back from my mom's. We started drinking a little after 11:00 a.m. :sexywink: After her boyfriend came over (sans Bob) we ate. Dinner was great, and we watched the Queer Eye marathon after we saw that there was no hope for the Lions (yes, we know, there isn't any anyway!).

Back home to do a little Xmas shopping online, then watching the Seinfeld special. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom