What are your St. Patty's Day plans? (2007)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going up to Minneapolis to see Anti-Flag! My friend and I made shirts for the concert today, with green spray paint of course :D

After the concert, we might watch drunk people downtown :shifty: They're so amusing...:lol:

When I went to Minneapolis for the U2 concert in 2005, we saw two really drunk girls get arrested after verbally assaulting a police officer :lmao: Good times...

Oh fuck I'm so drunk.
SO I guess I'm celebrating tonight,

Saturday night I'll be plastered again,
and Sunday morning for the St. patty's day parade

WOOOOOO ebeeeeeer

guinness.jpg

:drool:

Nothing. Not Irish, not even on St. Patrick's Day. Do like Guinness, though.

I would be going out to a bar with my friends but it's only 18+ so they decided to leave 2 of us at home and go anyway. :|

So I'll be at home, sober, on St. Patrick's Day watching a U2 dvd. :drool: Maybe I'll go get some Dublin Mudslide ice cream. :lol:

My first attempt at corned beef and cabbage was so good :drool:

Now I'm kicking back with some music and a few beers...and job applications :|

The local radio station did a U2 retrospective earlier and we had a driver who was suppose to be NOT drinking, but was, so I came home since there are random check points all around the city..
I don't drink and drive anyway....and I had already been drinking.
Now I'm playing my own U2 retrospective and cooking stuffed cabbage instead of cornbeef and cab.. It 's all good.. :drool:

Last edited:
I had sausage, mash, onion gravy&cabbage and we listened to an Irish drinking cd!! :drool: :rockon:

Yeah, I'm going to close this to avoid confusion. If anybody wants to start a new thread for this year, go ahead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom