What are your plans for this weekend... (Labor day)?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
......I gotta work.
Family is going out from Friday 'til Monday......I'll be alone all weekend....:(

:hmm: ........wonder what I can do?

Going to a giant flea market in upstate New York. 2 hour trip there and 2 hour trip back for a flea market...but it's giant. On an unused airfield. Love flea markets. :drool:

I'm going to be alone too :slant:
Jim is going to see his parents in Nevada.

I should have planned a trip to the O.C. :mad:

Going to the Michigan/Northern Illinois game on Saturday. Sunday I will probebly cook on the grill as my brother and his family are coming over. On Labor Day itself I will either go to one of my friends house for another cookout OR I will get some things done around the house and relax.

BlackElectric said:
Going to a giant flea market in upstate New York. 2 hour trip there and 2 hour trip back for a flea market...but it's giant. On an unused airfield. Love flea markets. :drool:

Where is this :hyper:

Only Friday is planned.... lots of drinking, capped off by a night of Karaoke.... yes, a few of the classics by U2 will be slaughtered by yours truly! :wink:

a lot of things to do....

*I'm gonna participate with my illustratiosn in an exposition at the contemporary art Museum. The opening will be this saturday... i'm really nervous... :uhoh:

* then, I'm gonna do the paintings for the workshop i'm attending now and the illustrations for the publishing house... hope to get well paid soon...

* Sunday... I'm going to the movies with a guy I like a lot :drool:, we're gonna see Sin City **not a date but it is a beginning to a friendship... I don't know ***

hopefully not laboring :shifty:

Doozer - if I lived in O.C. I could come and use my new Disneyland pass. Maybe on the next school weekday holiday :wink: (I have the blockout dates on my desk :yes: )

Heading back to Dallas for a 5 day weekend. Catching up with old friends Thurs:blahblah:, Wedding stuff Friday:drunk: and Sat:dance:, and then playing an acoustic gig:rockon: with my old guitarist on Sunday:applaud: ...it's been over a year since I've been back, should be good times had by all.

tomorrow i'll be at fitzgerald's in huntington beach after 8pm, then i'll be at disneyland, club buzz stage all weekend nights. friday-monday.

Working! I get paid overtime for Sunday and Monday, plus holiday pay...it's a four-day workweek but if I work 5 days and the two OT days I get a paycheck equivalent to 7 days of straight time. :drool: Sign me up...I need the money just to DRIVE to work these days! :laugh:

With the regular trips out to see Dad, this week through next Tuesday is spent in the office catching up on files that need reports;

EXCEPT Saturday I watch USC begin their 3rd run as they "play" Hawaii then its off to Angel Stadium for a 7 o'clock against Seattle...

The rest of the time, just me and BAW as quiet as we can be.....:)

My boyfriend's mom, grandma, and one of his nieces arrive at Detroit Metro tomorrow night (they are flying in from North Carolina). They are staying for the weekend. On Sunday, a large chunk of their family is coming over for a barbecue. His mom and niece will fly home then...but his grandma is staying with us for a month.

Back
Top Bottom