What are your plans for this weekend... (Labor day)?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ladywithspinninghead said:
I'm going to Wonderland in Toronto!! (a big amusement park)

You poor thing! Long weekend before school starts? You'll be 15 years over the median age. :wink:

I need to take my car in for maintenance and extend my vehicle plates on Saturday. Cirque du Soleil on Sunday. Barbecue on Monday.

And a slew of school application essays to write somewhere in between unfortunately.

anitram said:

You poor thing! Long weekend before school starts? You'll be 15 years over the median age. :wink:

:madspit:

No, but seriously I've been wanting to go for ages and this is the only time my friends and I can make it (also, my bf's band will be playing at the Theatre in the Park).

Mr. BAW said:

Tell her that Labor Day doesn't really mean labor day.......what a drag! :yikes:

:hyper: i got out of it!!! no painting or wallpaper stripping!!

last night we assessed the room and determined it might be too much work for the two of us in one weekend. so we may tackle it a little at a time after this weekend. :applaud:

I am hanging around the house, doing chores and waiting for a new dryer to be deliverred! Taking walks to the beach and getting ready for a friend to visit in 2 weeks! My son is supposed to come visit and a couple friends are also coming by! Nice relaxing weekend! Weather's beautiful here at the beach too :wave:

Back
Top Bottom