What are your new years plans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm either going to go see Electrical Storm an LA U2 cover band play at the Cat & Fiddle, go to my friend Erin's party and get :drunk: or go to the annual family gathering. Knowing me, I'll try to do all 3 and miss all the good stuff! :eek:h my!

Right now I plan to go over to one of my friends house. Will be about 30 people, all couples but me!! :lol:

Either that or my plans will be the same as MVD's! Either way it wont really bother me though. New Years has never been a big holiday for me. I think its primarily for those in a relationship OR kids in high school and college primarily. Thats been my personal experience, I'm sure others may differ in their opinion though.

Last edited:
My boyfriend's family always rents a beach condo for the week after Christmas - so we'll be in Clearwater Beach getting our party started :dance: :drunk:

I'm not sure right now. I may go to a party if a good one is going on. I went to an Arabic party last year, that was interesting.

Two of my friends are hiring out a hall in the middle of the New Forest, and having a 'invite anyone and everyone' get together. I said i'd go, but i'm not sure yet... it's just going to be a load of drunken 16 and 17 year olds. I might just go out to a bar with some friends instead.

Always have a party at our house. Enchiladas for dinner (22nd year in a row). It's quite an occasion because I actually cook.

i'll be working security in one of the 9-month dorms on campus.

woohoo :mad:

I'm not sure yet. Most important thing is, no work, as one of the medical fellows on call offered to work for me that day.

Going out to a bar or something probably, somewhere within (well, reasonably) walking distance so I can stumble home. Low key, but *knock on wood* hopefully fun.

My newly-single self and my friends got a cabin in the mountains! :happy: I will be drunkenly flipping the bird to 2004 which, with the exception of the new U2 release, has been the shittiest year on record for me! :madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

:hug: to 2005!

BTW, is it just me, or is it worse to be single on New Year's than it is on Valentine's? "All is quiet on New Year's Day" indeed!

Back
Top Bottom