What Are Your Musical Addictions of the Moment?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Muse Citizen Erased...it moves down so many different tangents..rocking and forceful one minute..mellow and beautiful the next

ACROB@T said:
Muse Citizen Erased...it moves down so many different tangents..rocking and forceful one minute..mellow and beautiful the next

aaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaah *breathes* YOU ARE SOOOOO COOL.........I LOVE THIS SOOOONG SOOOOO MUCH!!!! and that wee pianoey chorusey bit and that start bit :drool:

I was gonna buy Hullaballo but then realised i have all the songs on cd already heeeeee heeee i love feeling good by them and hypermusic :drool: :drool:

mmm this week im loving Muscle Museum (some remix or other) and DeadStar - Muse

Weezer- just lots of tunes

Billy Boola- Bono

Depeche Mode's The Singles '81-'85 and ATYCLB are the only CD's I've been playing in my car for the past several months.

bono-vox said:
DeadStar - Muse

icon14.gif
for the guitar riff alone..great song

Last edited:
Starsailor are truly awful. I'm with the Doves crew. Although I have fished out my Black Grape albums lately. And Shed Seven for some unknown reason!

bullet the blue sky said:
I'm with the Doves crew.

:ohmy: :love: :sick: :eek: :drool:

OMD!! REALLY??? Thats SOOOO cool!!! That was the best show ever!!! (Doves/Elbow) I know they may be under appreciated here in the USA, but not for long!!! I'm really glad I got to see them in such an intimate setting....AND That drummer is SOOOO fun to watch!! So much energy!!!

You're not pulling my leg are ye?

The Clash The Story Of The Clash
Dropkick Murphys Do Or Die
U2 ATYCLB

Pretty much the only stuff I have been playing lately...

Oh and Pete Yorn

I know I'm gonna get bashed again, but right now I'm into Nickelback and Default. *hides*

Norah Jones - Come Away With Me

Awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome awesome jazz album. The perfect chill cd. Norah's got a great jazz voice and she's a talented pianist, too. I highly recommend her to anyone even remotely interested in jazz (and even if it's not really your thing). I listen to at least pieces of it every day. The song "I Don't Know Why" is getting good airplay around here...and there's better on the album!

I'm obsessed with the Hives. I've also been listening to a lot of Springstein and Madonna b-sides from Ray of Light.

diamond knows nick!

chemical brothers..come with us
black rebel motorcycle club
faithless
trying to hear as much of the new chili peppers as possible. they are playing new songs on jjj at the mo!

grrrrllll

zooropamanda said:
im going to see them on the 21st, Damongirl!!!!! :D

Oooh man.. ZA! I'm jealous!

They are so good and so loud in concert! I saw them open for
Spiritualized here in the States not too long ago.

I thought they were better and more interesting than Spiritualized. :eek: :silent:

haha
well Im in GA so I'll try get down the front and take some piccies for u. not that i really even know what they look like lol
i think they kinda look like all these new rock shaggy head leather wearing guys.
im hoping they have a cool punk rock tee with skull and crossbones.

maybe i should get out the motorcycle leather and put a pin through my nose.

I have been listening to alot of Simple Minds lately. Mainly because I just saw them in concert twice. But I really like some of the songs on their new album. "New Sunshine Morning" and "Spaceface". They are a great live band, the only one that is better that I have seen is, well, U2!

Musical addictions... mmmm. Elliott Smith, I suppose would be one. I was going to add others, but now isn't the time. Too much music and it all just becomes background noise after a while. It ceases to be special.

Here's a curveball though, for those Australian listeners out there - is it just me or are Machine Gun Fellatio a really fun and funky band?

"T

I love music.

Along with U2, I am permanently addicted to Starsailor, Doves, Elbow, and Ed Harcourt.

At the moment, I also really like Simian, Sigur Ros, The Faint, The Frames, Soundtrack of Our Lives, The Coral, Mull Historical Society, I Am Kloot, Melaton, Augustino, Ben Christophers, Paul Westerberg, Tom McRae, Cousteau, Faultline, David Kitt....

Okay, whatever, I'll admit it -- I'm obessed with everything.

Back
Top Bottom