What Are Your Musical Addictions of the Moment?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Radiohead - Kid A and I Might be Wrong
Moby - Play
Trent Reznor - Quake
Garbage - Version 2.0

And i've recently become intrigued by Jewel, although I don't own anything by her.

A music chain here in the Netherlands had the Pearl Jam official live bootlegs on sale (the few they had still available), so I bought a bunch of those. Let me tell you, Pearl Jam are also a great live band. They give great concerts!

So I'm currently in my Pearl Jam phase. Last week I bought No Code (now I have all their studio albums) and yesterday I again bought 2 official bootlegs. My current tally is nine official bootlegs. I just can't get enough.

C ya!

Marty

Th? Lau, great dutch musician. The Supersuckers and i finaly found the first cd of Drive like jehu.

Read you, ....

Diemen said:
Norah Jones - Come Away With Me

Awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome awesome jazz album. The perfect chill cd. Norah's got a great jazz voice and she's a talented pianist, too.

I'll second this.....

Weezer- Blue, PINKERTON, Green, Maladroit, always in succession
silverchair- Diorama
Red Hot Chili Peppers- BloodSugarSexMagik, Californication (Tryin' to get hyped for By the Way)
BRMC- Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
Ben Folds- Rockin' the Suburbs

Well...I'm not really listening to any one cd now. Most are getting a fair share of my attention.

But...lets see....

Doves- Last Broadcast
King Nancy - To Quitta
Elliott Smith - Either/Or
U2 - Joshua Tree

And I'm just plain addicted to music!! When I'm at school I just start craving to be home playing guitar
I LOVE IT!

Lats night I put on satellites and cried like a little boy!

SUCH a good song!

Right now I can't get enough of

Jars of Clay
Radiohead
Newsboys
Oasis
Idlewild

System of a Down - Especially Aerials
The Hives- Hate Say I told you
Papa Roach - She loves me not
Estopa ( Brilliant Spanish band) - Vino Tinto
Lamb - Gabriel

Pretty eclectic eh? :)

At the moment I enjoy listening to

Heathen Chemistry - Oasis
Best Of - Herman van Veen
Kind Of Blue - Miles Davis
Buena Vista Social Club

and of course always the U 2 boot that just came in... :cool:

anna

Basstrap said:
Lats night I put on satellites and cried like a little boy!

SUCH a good song!

yes, it is an incredible song. :up: Caught by the River really works for me lately too.

I thought you WERE a little boy. :huh: :tongue:

Ooops. That was Meegannie by the way. I'm on jkayet's computer and forgot to log in as myself. Oh, well. She likes Doves too, and I'm helping her post count, which is good because she's post-shy.

When I said I was with the Doves crew, I didn't mean the actual crew that surrounds the Doves, I meant the crew of people here who are currently enjoying the tunes written by the Mancunian dance-outfit-turned-strumtastic band.

Far too many people here like Starsailor for my liking. Their lyrics are banal and the vocalist has such a whiny voice. Plus they are from Wigan. Surely enough said, there.

Still on the Springsteen, too......

also Elton John pulled me outta writer's block.

Did I mention Ryan Adams....

sulawesigirl4 said:

yes, it is an incredible song. :up: Caught by the River really works for me lately too.

I thought you WERE a little boy. :huh: :tongue:

Oh you!!!
Well...I'm a little boy at heart...
I WANNA WOLLY POP!!:mad:

:up:

I have been listening to doves constantly lately, as meegannie posted earlier, as me ...:huh: sorry, confusing, I'm tired:(...anyhow, doves and massive attack lots too lately...

Back
Top Bottom