what are your guilty pleasures???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon_Aid

Babyface
mine are posting at message boards and laughing at other people's misfortunes (just kidding) Oh, and screaming with joy everytime they play U2 on the radio, MTV, VH1 etc...lol...

Re: what are your guilty pleasures??

Posting on message boards when I'm supposed to be working on my thesis.

posting on message boards despite it being spectacularly uncool and a total waste of time.

*is listening to Pink right now* :uhoh:

Since I've been home fer winter break I've been watching "Jenny Jones" a lot. :eek: and some other shows like that too.

I like seeing the makeovers :eek:

OMG look at that similar thread thing cool :up: :laugh:

Mine are listening to Shakira and dance music, magazines like BC, Interference, E-bay purchases

:reject:

:wave:

But they are great programmes those 2 birds on what not to wear are 2 biatches :laugh:

That is a good one. The power of gray skull. I haaaaave the pooooower. :lol:

I sure I have some but don't feel like posting them right now.

Yesterday it was calling in sick to work and going to lunch with my gay male friends and listening to all the details about their sex lives.

:hmm:

Interference, Chili's Margarita Presidente, magazines, tiramisu, buying new CD's, shoes, Victoria's Secret, ebay, Graham Norton & Father Ted, cesar salad with anchovies :drool:, good wine.

Lemon_Aid said:
mine are posting at message boards and laughing at other people's misfortunes (just kidding) Oh, and screaming with joy everytime they play U2 on the radio, MTV, VH1 etc...lol...

uhmm whats wrong with those things? hehe I do those. And I buy lots of dumb magazines (like YM, COSMOgirl) I dont know why..I like somethings in it..articles about lipgloss! whoooo. I eat badly and dont exercise. I listen to bubblegum like pop music sometimes..I have Kylie Minogues CD, and michelle branchs..and i downloaded Justin Timblerlake and Christina Augulira's songs *ducks from rotten fruit flying toward me* Only one! and i didnt buy their CD dont worry!

um...last minute random roadtrips to meet u2/u2 people...:D

anything having to do with u2...singing along loudly whenever i hear anything u2, buying anything u2, talking about u2 amidst the eyerolls...the usual...

that's another thing...rolling my eyes...

Stories for Boys said:
um...last minute random roadtrips to meet u2/u2 people...:D

Except for when it comes to visting my house for the Michigan gathering. :mad:

That's fine...we had fun anyway...we wouldn't have wanted you there!!!! Yeah, that's right............you suck!!!!!!! :mad:

:laugh: :wave:

Honestly, you aren't that far...we need to hook up sometime!

joyfulgirl said:
Yesterday it was calling in sick to work and going to lunch with my gay male friends and listening to all the details about their sex lives.

Interesting.

My guilty pleasures:

-Shakira (I like her songs I've heard so far...and hey, I danced with my crush to one of them at prom last year, so it means something to me when I hear that song...)
-J.C. Chasez from *N Sync has this song called "Blowin Me Up (With Her Love)" that my sister loves, and she's played it a lot-and it's rather catchy...yeah...
-The Spice Girls...I'll admit it, whenever I hear "Wannabe" on the radio I'll dance to it and everything...I used to really like them when I was younger...still kinda do...

There you go. You may all throw random objects at me now.

Angela

Bonochick said:
Except for when it comes to visting my house for the Michigan gathering. :mad:

That's fine...we had fun anyway...we wouldn't have wanted you there!!!! Yeah, that's right............you suck!!!!!!! :mad:

:laugh: :wave:

Honestly, you aren't that far...we need to hook up sometime!

:( sorrys...that was earlier...my trips are a new thing...since december 1st in nebraska :D

we should...there are 3 of us here in gr and all...4 if you count wertsie...and bls is near lansing...

:der:

Stories for Boys said:

we should...there are 3 of us here in gr and all...4 if you count wertsie...and bls is near lansing...

:der:

Girl, I'm unemployed right now, and Dad said I can borrow his nice car whenever I want (I don't trust my old car goin' too far out of town).

I just looked it up, and GR is like 3 hours from here. We gotta figure out sometime I can swing over for a visit!

Interference,using electricity , white chocolate.RAGE, long showers.

It's funny that "Ghost Recon" is mentioned. My sons just pooled their pennies and bought it.( ewww, more shoot 'em ups ewwww) It just arrived in the mail. They installed it, their dad went out, so I begged some computer time before he returns....Interference or watch Andre Agassi play tennis? what a choice!! and here I am.

Back
Top Bottom