what are your guilty pleasures???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I buy a lot of things on ebay that I probably shouldn't, but my guiltiest pleasure is that...
I love to watch Passions. I know, it's not even one of the established soap operas. I'm always laughing at it but no matter how stupid it becomes I can't stop watching it. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Diemen said:

Ditto. Ghost Recon currently has me in it's clutches...

I am hooked. I only play it on weekends because I will not get any work done otherwise.

You will like Splinter Cell if you like Ghost Recon.

My guilty pleasures are my time on the computer as it takes away from my wife and kids. Interference and computer games are a real indulgence given my priorities.

Thanks for the tip on Splinter Cell. I am hooked on Medal of Honor, Ghost Recon, and Combat Flight Simulator 3.

I also dug out the old Star Wars Racer (now that they have a patch to run on Win XP).

i got one: posting at pleba...ok, posting on any message boards, cos i realised that i'd deny it...

Re: Re: what are your guilty pleasures??

speedracer said:
Posting on message boards when I'm supposed to be working on my thesis.

Hey! That should be my line! LOL :)
Hopefully I can remove that one from my list next month (17th of February will probably be the big day).
Is Shakira a guilty pleasure??? I have her last Spanish album (D?nde Est?n Los Ladrones?) as it reminds me of my year in Spain (1998/1999).
I also buy many music magazines (Q every month, sometimes others).

Still, I wouldn't call those guilty pleasures. Maybe the first one is a bad habit, but that's it.

Musically, I have one guilty pleasure: Michelle Williams. Others can have Kelly or Beyonc?, but Michelle is mine! :mac:

C ya!

Marty

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
well here is one...i don't watch it but E! Television just announced there is a 2ND Season for the Anna Nicole Show!!!!!! WTF! :der:

And they say there are no signs of the end of this world as we know it........

Just watched the first American Idol episode fer this new season, the first WHOLE episode of it I've ever seen.

I'm in love. :eek: :| :huh:

Ranting at my friends about U2, even though they don't care.
Custard.
Leechee jellies and anime.
Punk concerts fuled by cheap scotch.

Back
Top Bottom