what are your favorite things about interference.com? - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-09-2007, 06:46 PM   #16
New Yorker
 
gman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Highlands of Scotland
Posts: 2,570
Local Time: 02:46 AM
Maybe they mean sig (or the wee pic and words) at the bottom of posts
__________________

__________________
gman is offline  
Old 09-09-2007, 06:55 PM   #17
War Child
 
dr. zooeuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Austin, TX, US
Posts: 810
Local Time: 02:46 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by gman
Maybe they mean sig (or the wee pic and words) at the bottom of posts
ah, no i meant the pic on the side... didn't realize i could do that.. going to go figure that out now..
__________________

__________________
dr. zooeuss is offline  
Old 09-09-2007, 07:17 PM   #18
ONE
love, blood, life
 
indra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 12,689
Local Time: 10:46 PM
I like the size and the multitude of forums (which you don't have to pay to post in -- that's one of my favourite bits, even though I am signed up for premium). If all you want to do is discuss U2's music -- you can do that; if all you want to do is drool over the way members of U2 look -- you can do that; if all you want to do is play games and post in chat threads -- you can do that; if all you want to do is discuss tv, movies, and celebrities -- you can do that; if all you want to do is discuss politics, etc. -- you can do that; if all you want to do is discuss music other than U2 -- you can do that. And if you want to do all the above (and even more) -- you can do that too. There are several forums I love and several I have no interest in at all. There is usually plenty going on in the ones I love to keep me interested. I also like the journal feature.

And I really like that I can type fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck and it doesn't get **** out.

Premium gives you a few more bells and whistles than the standard membership, although the standard membership is quite sufficient for most posting. The search function is most likely my favourite premium feature. I click on the "View New Posts" link (just above the list of the day's birthdays) all the time. It allows me to see what posts throughout the board have had recent replies. Great for keeping up with fast moving threads.

You can also have a sig line and a custom blurb right under your username. And another of my fave bits is you can see the number of people ignoring you. Unfortunately, you can't see who is ignoring you now but we can always hope....

There are also so things to do with posting/viewing images and attachments that are easier if you are premium, but I don't remember what those are. Sorry. I'm sure there is a list somewhere, but I'm too lazy to look for it.
__________________
indra is offline  
Old 09-09-2007, 07:24 PM   #19
New Yorker
 
gman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Highlands of Scotland
Posts: 2,570
Local Time: 02:46 AM
How much in Scottish Poundies does it cost?
__________________
gman is offline  
Old 09-09-2007, 08:54 PM   #20
War Child
 
dr. zooeuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Austin, TX, US
Posts: 810
Local Time: 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by gman
How much in Scottish Poundies does it cost?
~8.90 British Pounds (per year//divide by six if you go monthly)... apologies if Scottish is different, only British was listed on the converter I found.
__________________
dr. zooeuss is offline  
Old 09-09-2007, 08:59 PM   #21
War Child
 
dr. zooeuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Austin, TX, US
Posts: 810
Local Time: 02:46 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by indra
I like the size and the multitude of forums (which you don't have to pay to post in -- that's one of my favourite bits, even though I am signed up for premium). If all you want to do is discuss U2's music -- you can do that; if all you want to do is drool over the way members of U2 look -- you can do that; if all you want to do is play games and post in chat threads -- you can do that; if all you want to do is discuss tv, movies, and celebrities -- you can do that; if all you want to do is discuss politics, etc. -- you can do that; if all you want to do is discuss music other than U2 -- you can do that. And if you want to do all the above (and even more) -- you can do that too. There are several forums I love and several I have no interest in at all. There is usually plenty going on in the ones I love to keep me interested. I also like the journal feature.

And I really like that I can type fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck and it doesn't get **** out.

Premium gives you a few more bells and whistles than the standard membership, although the standard membership is quite sufficient for most posting. The search function is most likely my favourite premium feature. I click on the "View New Posts" link (just above the list of the day's birthdays) all the time. It allows me to see what posts throughout the board have had recent replies. Great for keeping up with fast moving threads.

You can also have a sig line and a custom blurb right under your username. And another of my fave bits is you can see the number of people ignoring you. Unfortunately, you can't see who is ignoring you now but we can always hope....

There are also so things to do with posting/viewing images and attachments that are easier if you are premium, but I don't remember what those are. Sorry. I'm sure there is a list somewhere, but I'm too lazy to look for it.
thanks Indra- I found that list- it shows up for non-members if you hit the subscribe button and click through a page or two... (advertising, gotta love it)

..didn't realize i could post that avatar (thanks Pepokiss)... more people than i thought must be non-members..
__________________
dr. zooeuss is offline  
Old 09-09-2007, 09:32 PM   #22
Blue Crack Addict
 
love_u2_adam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Basement..
Posts: 22,307
Local Time: 08:46 PM
every thing!!!!!!!!!
__________________
love_u2_adam is offline  
Old 09-09-2007, 09:58 PM   #23
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
pepokiss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Santiago, Chile
Posts: 7,973
Local Time: 10:46 PM
my favorite thing?... SHE ^

how can you not love her
__________________
pepokiss is offline  
Old 09-09-2007, 10:21 PM   #24
War Child
 
dr. zooeuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Austin, TX, US
Posts: 810
Local Time: 02:46 AM
lol, ok...
__________________
dr. zooeuss is offline  
Old 09-09-2007, 10:34 PM   #25
ONE
love, blood, life
 
JCOSTER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: It's a very, very mad world.
Posts: 14,971
Local Time: 09:46 PM
My pleba friends, found the nicest group of women ever.
__________________
JCOSTER is offline  
Old 09-09-2007, 10:41 PM   #26
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 09:46 PM
The drunk photo thread.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 09-09-2007, 10:44 PM   #27
War Child
 
dr. zooeuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Austin, TX, US
Posts: 810
Local Time: 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JCOSTER
My pleba friends, found the nicest group of women ever.
i guess it's fair that Pepokiss has "She" and you have PLEBA...

(joke)
__________________
dr. zooeuss is offline  
Old 09-09-2007, 11:52 PM   #28
Blue Crack Addict
 
MsMofoGone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Where is not important...
Posts: 26,717
Local Time: 09:46 PM
Do I dare say the forum "Out Of Control" ??
__________________
MsMofoGone is offline  
Old 09-10-2007, 01:31 AM   #29
Blue Crack Addict
 
Lancemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ba Sing Se
Posts: 17,664
Local Time: 10:46 PM
Lemonade Stand, and sharing music/film dicussion with some good people.

When there's a U2 tour going on, that the most exciting time to be in the U2-related areas, and also a good resource for dates and GA-info.

General U2 discussions are usually mind-numbing though for several reasons, and I've pretty much stopped participating in such.
__________________
Lancemc is offline  
Old 09-10-2007, 01:58 AM   #30
ONE
love, blood, life
 
BonosLil'Pal94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In the Darkest Timeline
Posts: 14,504
Local Time: 07:46 PM
Setlist parties


and the people of course
__________________

__________________
BonosLil'Pal94 is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com