what are your favorite things about interference.com? - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-09-2007, 06:46 PM   #16
New Yorker

Local Time: 02:46 AM
Maybe they mean sig (or the wee pic and words) at the bottom of posts

Old 09-09-2007, 06:55 PM   #17
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by gman
Maybe they mean sig (or the wee pic and words) at the bottom of posts
ah, no i meant the pic on the side... didn't realize i could do that.. going to go figure that out now..

Old 09-09-2007, 07:17 PM   #18
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 10:46 PM
I like the size and the multitude of forums (which you don't have to pay to post in -- that's one of my favourite bits, even though I am signed up for premium). If all you want to do is discuss U2's music -- you can do that; if all you want to do is drool over the way members of U2 look -- you can do that; if all you want to do is play games and post in chat threads -- you can do that; if all you want to do is discuss tv, movies, and celebrities -- you can do that; if all you want to do is discuss politics, etc. -- you can do that; if all you want to do is discuss music other than U2 -- you can do that. And if you want to do all the above (and even more) -- you can do that too. There are several forums I love and several I have no interest in at all. There is usually plenty going on in the ones I love to keep me interested. I also like the journal feature.

And I really like that I can type fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck and it doesn't get **** out.

Premium gives you a few more bells and whistles than the standard membership, although the standard membership is quite sufficient for most posting. The search function is most likely my favourite premium feature. I click on the "View New Posts" link (just above the list of the day's birthdays) all the time. It allows me to see what posts throughout the board have had recent replies. Great for keeping up with fast moving threads.

You can also have a sig line and a custom blurb right under your username. And another of my fave bits is you can see the number of people ignoring you. Unfortunately, you can't see who is ignoring you now but we can always hope....

There are also so things to do with posting/viewing images and attachments that are easier if you are premium, but I don't remember what those are. Sorry. I'm sure there is a list somewhere, but I'm too lazy to look for it.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:24 PM   #19
New Yorker

How much in Scottish Poundies does it cost?
Old 09-09-2007, 08:54 PM   #20
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by gman
How much in Scottish Poundies does it cost?
~8.90 British Pounds (per year//divide by six if you go monthly)... apologies if Scottish is different, only British was listed on the converter I found.
Old 09-09-2007, 08:59 PM   #21
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by indra
I like the size and the multitude of forums (which you don't have to pay to post in -- that's one of my favourite bits, even though I am signed up for premium). If all you want to do is discuss U2's music -- you can do that; if all you want to do is drool over the way members of U2 look -- you can do that; if all you want to do is play games and post in chat threads -- you can do that; if all you want to do is discuss tv, movies, and celebrities -- you can do that; if all you want to do is discuss politics, etc. -- you can do that; if all you want to do is discuss music other than U2 -- you can do that. And if you want to do all the above (and even more) -- you can do that too. There are several forums I love and several I have no interest in at all. There is usually plenty going on in the ones I love to keep me interested. I also like the journal feature.

And I really like that I can type fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck and it doesn't get **** out.

Premium gives you a few more bells and whistles than the standard membership, although the standard membership is quite sufficient for most posting. The search function is most likely my favourite premium feature. I click on the "View New Posts" link (just above the list of the day's birthdays) all the time. It allows me to see what posts throughout the board have had recent replies. Great for keeping up with fast moving threads.

You can also have a sig line and a custom blurb right under your username. And another of my fave bits is you can see the number of people ignoring you. Unfortunately, you can't see who is ignoring you now but we can always hope....

There are also so things to do with posting/viewing images and attachments that are easier if you are premium, but I don't remember what those are. Sorry. I'm sure there is a list somewhere, but I'm too lazy to look for it.
thanks Indra- I found that list- it shows up for non-members if you hit the subscribe button and click through a page or two... (advertising, gotta love it)

..didn't realize i could post that avatar (thanks Pepokiss)... more people than i thought must be non-members..
Old 09-09-2007, 09:32 PM   #22
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Basement..
Local Time: 08:46 PM
every thing!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-09-2007, 09:58 PM   #23
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

my favorite thing?... SHE ^

how can you not love her
Old 09-09-2007, 10:21 PM   #24
War Child

lol, ok...
Old 09-09-2007, 10:34 PM   #25
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 09:46 PM
My pleba friends, found the nicest group of women ever.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:41 PM   #26
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim

The drunk photo thread.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:44 PM   #27
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by JCOSTER
My pleba friends, found the nicest group of women ever.
i guess it's fair that Pepokiss has "She" and you have PLEBA...

(joke)
Old 09-09-2007, 11:52 PM   #28
Blue Crack Addict

Do I dare say the forum "Out Of Control" ??
Old 09-10-2007, 01:31 AM   #29
Blue Crack Addict

Lemonade Stand, and sharing music/film dicussion with some good people.

When there's a U2 tour going on, that the most exciting time to be in the U2-related areas, and also a good resource for dates and GA-info.

General U2 discussions are usually mind-numbing though for several reasons, and I've pretty much stopped participating in such.
Old 09-10-2007, 01:58 AM   #30
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 07:46 PM
Setlist parties

and the people of course