What are you Wearing Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Black u2 vertigo tour t-shirt with the big red V, and red pjs

pjs still, i really need to get dressed this weekend.

Black trousers&my pink top with French script :drool:

Last edited:
Awww i love the sound of your sweater Tiny!!! :drool:

I've got on black trousers&my pink Planet Hollywood t-shirt, plus i was wearing my chunky green cardi too when i was out!

That's nice Tiny! :yes: is that the nephew who likes U2?

You might well have a PH t soon, stranger things have happened! :sexywink: :D

As i'll be gone fairly soon, i'm afraid it looks like you won't read my email 'til you return, so i'm sorry about that Tiny :hug:

I will miss you 'til then but at least i'll be busy having a lovely few days over the Xmas period! :up: :happy:

Yes, that's the nephew!!

Just want to say that I will miss you also while I'm gone. And the night I get home from my trip I'm going to open my gifts, and and I'm going to open the ones that you gave me first!!!

Have a wonderful Christmas, and tell your mum that I wish her a Merry Christmas also.
:wave: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope you like what I got you!!!!

:happy: i will tell her Merry Christmas from you when i see her again on Friday!!!! :yes: :heart:

It will be so exciting to see what you think of what i got you - i'll be dying to know! :hyper: :dancing: i'll be opening yours at Midnight along with my friends' pressie!!!!

looks like we're all set to have a lovely dinner and a great night of tv and more goodies&booze!!!! :lol: :drool: :drool: :drool:

It's still so amazing for me that you've sent me so much Tiny, believe me, i'm so happy&grateful, always believe it!

I hope you have a wonderful&fantastic time in the sun&think of me when you see that beautiful blue sea&send a little of it's magic my way! Have a lovely time on the ship&watch how you go with your leg :hug: hope it's going to be fine!

Back
Top Bottom