What are you watching or what you wathced today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aardvark747 said:
Many of which were started by mods - and also posted in a lot too. So if THEY don't have a problem with the threads, it seems your complaining will just fall on deaf ears.
lightold.gif
the mods usually are the ones to start them because they're the ones closing the threads. as for posting in them, well, i know i only post in two of them and pax posts in one. i don't think any of the other mods post in any.

and yes i too think these threads have gotten out of hand. but they're not against the rules, so :shrug:

KhanadaRhodes said:

lightold.gif
the mods usually are the ones to start them because they're the ones closing the threads. as for posting in them, well, i know i only post in two of them and pax posts in one. i don't think any of the other mods post in any.

and yes i too think these threads have gotten out of hand. but they're not against the rules, so :shrug:

Hey - I didnt mean anything bad against any of you guys K! I'm sure u realised that anyway..:wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

well let's just say i think i'm the least liked mod at interference. :D

aw khan, you'll always hold a special place in my heart. it was you who first put heads in his place when he was hatin' on kelly clarkson. and last week when i said something to a newbie that was really, really against the rules, you didn't even single me out in your post even though i knew you meant me.

:D

i watched two episodes of the original degrassi high

No TV by my computer, but I did see Katie Holmes on Letterman earlier this evening. I think I'll go check out a home decorating shows. It's okay to dream right? I want Nate Berkus to come over and make my house beautiful. Anyone got any connections? :wink:

I've been watching The Weather Channel. Tropical Storm Arlene is bringing lots of rain and some wind to my area...like we need it. It's been raining for weeks here! :(

miss becky said:
I've been watching The Weather Channel. Tropical Storm Arlene is bringing lots of rain and some wind to my area...like we need it. It's been raining for weeks here! :(

Just heard this on NBC News about Arlene. It will be the first hurricane of the season, and it's only June.

Back
Top Bottom