What are you watching or what you wathced today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Moonlit_Angel said:
Got the Sci-Fi channel on...they're having a mini-marathon of these "Ghost Stories" shows :hyper:, so that'd be what I'm watching right now.

Have I mentioned that I looooooove shows like these :D? They sometimes creep me out, but I love 'em.

Angela

Have you watched "Ghost Hunters" on the Sci-Fi channel yet? They are plumbers by day, ghost hunters by night. They were showing a mini marathon the other day of it. They go to different places to get evidence that the place is haunted. Some of the stuff they capture is creepy, like the electronic voices they record.

mdw3935 said:
Have you watched "Ghost Hunters" on the Sci-Fi channel yet? They are plumbers by day, ghost hunters by night. They were showing a mini marathon the other day of it. They go to different places to get evidence that the place is haunted. Some of the stuff they capture is creepy, like the electronic voices they record.

I have seen that show a few times, yes. I remember a lot of people fighting, LOL. But I also remember them capturing some interesting stuff, too. At times I think that'd be kind of a fun job to have, just 'cause even if I don't actually find anything, I'd still be hearing a lot of interesting little stories about old, sometimes historical places, which I've always been fascinated by. That's the part about these ghost shows that interests me the most-the stories behind their demise. I'm morbid that way :p.

As for what's on TV right now...well, I just had the Weather Channel on a few minutes earlier, though, to check our temperature (in the low 90s). Saw the identity theft commercial about the guy having the girl's voice and talking about buying a leather boustie (sp?)...that one cracks me up. "I didn't care. It lifts and separates!" :lmao:! But now I've got VH1 Classic on.

Angela

David Letterman as well (most of it). Featuring Elvis Costello & The Imposters with Emmylou Harris... also supposed to be on the Today show Friday morning...

Due South (I don't think anyone knows this show :reject: but I really love it.

LAX (people know this show right?? I'm not really a fan, but there wasn't anything else on tv...)

Discovery Channel - 1 hour program about Imhotep. Quite interesting indeed!
Pharaon.gif

We have the Game Show Network on right now-classic episodes of "Match Game" on, and that'd be what we're watching here now.

Saw old "Newlywed Show" episodes earlier...married people can be funny :p. Also, loving the bad 70s clothes and hair some of these people are sporting :D.

I wonder if any of those couples are still together :hmm:...?

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
We have the Game Show Network on right now
classic episodes of "Match Game" on

The Game Show Network is absolutely GREAT TV !! :up:
I love Match Game, The Newlywed Game, The Dating Game, Beat The Clock, and Family Feud ... just to name a few !! :love:
70's TV ... CLASSIC indeed !! :wink:

I'm watching the local forecast ... it's REALLY HOT here !! :scream:

The last thing I watched was the weather forecast as well ;)

Last evening watched an interesting program called Snowshoes and Solitude where a husband and wife live in the Canadian wilderness alone for a year. It's the same fellow who does SurvivorMan. It was a great little program.

Back
Top Bottom